Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well well well....

Lazio,Milan,Inter and Rubentus have all send greeting cards this x-mas to all the italian referees which is a custom in italy..and in the letter it said that the clubs would give some money to charity as well......

But apparently mr. Franco Sensi have offered them a bit more...presents to be exact.....6 bottles of luxury champagne and some kind of luxury ham?????

What is wrong with italian football...how can a club get away with sending presents...its wrong..just plain wrong..

And i remember a couple of years back when Sensi sent all ref´s a *Rolex Watch...did anything happen after it was revealed????

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
sslazio_dk said:
Well well well....

Lazio,Milan,Inter and Rubentus have all send greeting cards this x-mas to all the italian referees which is a custom in italy..and in the letter it said that the clubs would give some money to charity as well......

But apparently mr. Franco Sensi have offered them a bit more...presents to be exact.....6 bottles of luxury champagne and some kind of luxury ham?????

What is wrong with italian football...how can a club get away with sending presents...its wrong..just plain wrong..

And i remember a couple of years back when Sensi sent all ref´s a *Rolex Watch...did anything happen after it was revealed????
Yes all the ref's had to give them back...:D

No fine...no nothing. Come on he is only getting into the christmas spirit. ;) :tongue:

·
Registered
11 Posts
We talked about these kind of situations at school couple of weeks ago. In my opinion, this is just a nice christmas gesture from Sensi, but if he would have sent something bigger, the situation would be totally different.

·
Registered
474 Posts
well i think it's just for christmas ... he didn't send them something like couple of millions..

·
Registered
460 Posts
sslazio_dk said:
Well well well....

all this when the Roma players haven't been paid for some months.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Why did he send people who can be accused of bribing them things more than anyone else of his comptetors????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts