Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of loosers? People breathing behind your back because of jealously and envy. Tired of ignorant people saying that other players should be taken to the world cup instead of Baggio?

You've come to the right place!!!!!!!!!

Welcome everyone,

I am starting an Anti- No-One campaign.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo, del piero, boooooooooooooooooooooo, del vecchio, here is some pasta in your face............ boooooooooooooooooooooooo

Move your sorry young "talented" asses........

No-One is scared to reveal his identity that's why he created No-One user name. That person knows that Baggio will take away place of his beloved del piero and he's afraid.... he's tired of it because he can't take it anymore, he doesn't have enough strength to carry on with such a pressure of Roby's supreme talent.

Del Piero and Del Vecchio must be dropped:

1. They are loosers, therefore, they bring that mentality with them to the Azzuri and Italy needs to win the world cup and not cry over it
2. Del Piero stumbles whenever something is expected from him and Del Vecchio doesn't even know what he's doing in professional soccer
3. Del Piero is as bad as he was when he ruined Euro 2000 final, just give him a chance baby, :)

More coverage is guaranteed to be brough to you in part by Pepsi, Coca-Cola and official Sponsor of Del Piero,
The AGNELLICARD

Place in Azzuri: $250,000 + 25 minutes of sucking up
Place in Juventus: $100,000 + 2 days and 18 hours of begging

Honor, Glory, Pride - PRICELESS
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there is AGNELLICARD, official sponsor of Del Piero's sucking up to the world of soccer.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
I will see what sort of responses this thread elicits. However, simply based on "Someone"'s post, I am tempted to close this thread. But I will wait and see.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
The sad thing is that a relatively new member made a wellargumented post, and gets a personal attack in his face, from someone who created a new nick because he wouldn't reveal his 'identity'.....(sounds familiar..?).

One can agree or disagree with the point of the message, but it surely did not merit an attack.

Ciao.

·
Registered
18 Posts
BAGGIO IS THE BEST

Didnt' merit an attack? Someone did the right thing. Think about what you're saying twice before you say it. No-One could have just said that he doesn't agree that Baggio should go. Instead he said he will promote an Anti-Baggio campaign. Do you get it now?

So if he attacks Baggio it was only a matter of time before someone did the same to him.

And about the identity, I think Someone made a good point, he used the same weapon.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
I like Baggio but he should go to WC2002. He simply won't be match fit in time. The squad gets announced on May 5 which means he has 4 weekends from now to be fit and ready and playing like a star. TOO RISKY!!!!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i love these types of posts. baggio lovers who still think that baggio should be there playing for italy.

lets drop del piero....and lets play baggio......why not......should be good getting a full 20 mins of baggio talent.

he is old, injured and unfit......del piero, is fit, inform and scoring goals.

even if del piero wins the world cup off his own boot, you still wont say he is good.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I love these posts too

Catenaccio, actually the day Trap. decides his squad is May 21st. Before that he will have 2 friendlies, one on April 17th and the other on May 18th.

Baggio hopefully will be ready to play within 3 weeks. Before the team is official announced 48 days will pass. That's good time. May 5th is only the last day of Seria A and the last chance might in deed be only the friendly agaisnt Chezh Republic away. A team that Baggio scored his first world cup goal against.

I support your admiration for Baggio but saying he won't be fit is still too early. Risky? Yes, could be but he's only doing it for Italy.

I love these kinds of posts where del piero fans just keep on dreaming that their "star" is going one day to find his best form. The wait has been on for 6 years I believe. Good luck guys. What has Del Piero's goals have to do with anything. Your only real argument is that Baggio is currently out of the game. But that's only temporary. He is working hard to come back soon and throughout 20 years in professional soccer he adapted to come back strong. So don't worry about him, worry about del piero and we Baggio fans will worry about Roby.

Let's drop del piero and take Baggio. Del piero's young but wasted, he's slow and unnecessary. He fails everytime in international tournaments because its simply not his level. He might feel comforting with del alpi packed stadium roaring for juventus but he lacks what it takes to succeed for his country.

"he is old, injured and unfit" ------- old? in soccer life cycle yes but it has no effect on him. Ignorant people say that Baggio got slower, BAGGIO NEVER RELIED ON SPEED. Hahaha........

Injured and unfit -------- yes, but only temporary. Soon we'll hopefully have a different prespective............ so all of your points fail...............

I've always said let's wait and see and then we'll see who gets the last laugh...............

Baggio vs. Del Piero
Experience vs. rookie
Natural Talent vs. occasional
Team connection vs. waste of chances
Leader vs. liability
Consistent vs. inconsistent
Steady vs. doesnt live up to the challenge
Creative vs. ordinary
Vision vs. blind
To be continued, don't have too much time but just like you I LOOOOOOOVE these posts when del piero fans get defensive.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Baggio.....Baggio......Baggio
There's noone in calcio right now on the face of the earth can be compared to him.
But he's injured pretty bad, so just please let it go......
Maybe he can recover in time, but there's no way that he'll be fit in the WC.
Besides, being not fully fit, he can get injured again more easily in the WC. Player like him, Totti or Del Piero get tackled a lot of times during a game. So I don't think Trap will take such a risk.

By the way, shame to all of you who diss other players becos of Baggio!
We should back the Azzurri wholeheartedly not just one single player!!!

I DON'T CARE WHOEVER PLAY IN THE GAME AS LONG AS THEY WEAR THE ITALIAN JERSEYS I WILL CHEER FOR THEM!:devil:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Forza Azzuri

Good point, I agree.

The attacks of other players because of Baggio were caused only by the attack on Baggio and his fans. So it is justified, they decided to start this thing and we'll give it to them before they drop.

Also, one more thing, you said that Baggio might return but he won't be fit for World Cup. How can he return to Seria A and not then be fit for the World Cup. Seria A even taking the last match is on May 5th. The World Cup will start almost a month after that for Italy, June 3rd. That's one month of practise after having played already.

I am too a huge fan of azzuri. It's the only team I support in my life and I happen to be Roby's fan because he helps the team and I believe that they will need him in this world cup very badly.

Vieri, Montella, Baggio, Inzaghi, Del Piero, Totti

Now that's better.......

Rivaldo, Zidane, Figo, Beckham, Raul, Batistuta, here we come,
relive the glory days of 1982.
Goal for Italy, number 18 Rooooooooooby Baggiooooooooooooooooooo

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Anymore personal attacks on users will be deleted.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Guys, I think you need a dose of reality here.

Before his last injury I was one of those rooting for Baggio to go to the W.C. And if there was no question of dropping one of the other excellent strikers you have at your disposal I would STILL be rooting for the guy.

But now it is time to face facts.

He is 36 years old
He has repeatedly suffered serious injury within the same year
He was told a full recovery would take 4 to 6 months and only 2 have passed.

Each of those facts on its own might not be enough to keep a player of his heart down, but altogether? C'mon.

Frankly, I think he is being a little selfish agitating so strongly to go to the W.C. He has to realize that there is no way he can be fully fit again. If his knee gave out after a much longer and more intensive therapy regimen last time, how much more at risk is it now with him wanting to play after just 2 months? And so that he can go Italy is expected to give up one of the other healthy guys? It just makes no sense. The stories about his 'miraculous' recovery are starting to sound more and more like fairy tales.

I looked out the window. There's no new star blazing in the sky and no three kings approaching on donkeys. Baggio's no second coming - if he really cares about Italy and the sport he should give in gracefully.

·
Registered
13,104 Posts
No, actually, since he does really care about Italy, he's doing his best to recover so he can perform. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
You prove yourself wrong again and again

First of all he is 35 not 36, please learn on Baggio more before you write but age doens't matter for him, even next year he will be as good. Second of all why does his 2 injuries in same year have to do with anything. Did you know that del piero had the same problem, meaning numerous injuries prior to his inclusion in the team for France 98.

Moreover, his occurence of injury wasn't because he wasn't enough fit when he got injured against parma. He got unlucky, very unlucky. His cleets got stuck in the turf as he twisted his knee moving in the opposite direction. His whole body weight rested on one knee that consequently torn his ligaments. After doctor operate on him he said that it has nothing to do with his age and if you don't believe me I can prove it to you, just tell me and I post the link for official diagnosis, it was all over the news. He said his knee was in perfect shape. So there you go, your point fails again.

Your last point on 4-6 months prediction is not completely relevant. There is no set date for anything or anyone. It all depends on each human being. Why would these tales be aimed at exposing false information on Baggio when it would only serve him bad to lie about his health. You would say to make it known to Trap. that he's already ready. But why would he say that if he won't play then? There are news on that only because it's a possibility and even if not within 2 weeks Baggio then can hopefully more safely feature in Brescis vs. Juventus and Bologna. So again you can see that there are not myths about anything. If you don't believe even what they write then why do you believe anything newspapers or TV media say. Maybe you were personally there or maybe you are examining Baggio, I don't know.
So stop saying that he's injured therefore he won't go because there is no possibility that he will come back or be fit. Coming back, means being fit. No one is ever 100% fit but Baggio can deliver 150% with 75% fitness level. That's why he is Divine Player.
I say it once again, let's wait just a little bit more and we'll see who was right. I will surely be here no matter what because I believe Baggio and he never let his fans down.

I think del vecchio is selfish to claim a spot in Italy and del piero is very selfish to claim starting role in Azzuri and even in juventus.
In God we trust.

Forza ITALIA, FORZA ROBY BAGGIO 2002!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey everyone lets just chill for a second. Forget about what a nobody like "no-one" wrote. Come on he was just provoking you guys. Dont make a whole new thread for his silly sake. You're putting him in the limelight, where in fact he should have been forgotten the day he was born.

And the more you talk about something the less it is likely to happen. So please stop talking about Baggio making it to the World Cup. He will be there if he is fit, end of story.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Sorry about getting his age wrong, but I think the rest of your post perfectly illustrates what I'm getting at.

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I think he's a great player.

But, if you don't see that his age and repeated injurys in a short time, and the fact that this type of injury normally does take more time to heal, then you are just fooling yourself.

Why would these things not affect him? I'm sorry my friend, but he's a man not a machine. Everyone takes longer to heal as they get older. It's a fact.

Look at your message again. Are you really thinking clearly when you can't stop referring to the guy as 'Divine'?

Any way, that's my two cents. If I were being cynical, I'd say by all means do anything to have him go! Then when you are short one quality striker in the second round it will be all the better for Portugal! ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Whatever

"Everyone takes longer to heal as they get older. It's a fact."

I can swear that you have no idea what you are talking about this. You're just caught up in this conversation and you can't let go and admit that you'r wrong. It's a fact??? Please?? Who said that? The doctors said that age has nothing to do with Baggio. Bones get weaker as someone gets older. Now that's a fact but how much did affect Baggio? Doctor's say 0%. It has nothing to do with his age. He is being fouled a lot and if you followed the things carefully you would have known that he was heavily fouled in previous matches and again vs. piacenza and venezia where he was stretched off for his first injury. It's not like his bones started aging suddenly and he lost calcium. He scored 8 goals in 8 first matches. Please, what a nonsense. Though I understand completely what you mean but you have to udnertand that it depends on people and for some people the consequences of age only hit in 40s. Up to that point your knees are fine.

And about me calling Baggio Divine....... What's wrong with that, did it take you that long to figure out that I consider him so great? That's what Baggio fans do, we praise him to the skies, unlike del piero fans who booed him off, damn what an insult to a player, his own fans gave up on him. I agree with almighty though, no one is a joke and he hasn't been here ever since because there is no NO-one its one of you del piero, juve fans who created new nick, it's so obvious. The only thing this Anti-Baggio campaign did was show how stupid he was and increase talks on Baggio, which actually helps us cuz people talk more on him. So thanks..............

Once again, I agree with you Almighty, and as funny and ridiculous this might sound now but we never know, maybe the untested Baggio Del Piero link could write Italian history in gold bring Azzuri it's 4th world cup. An unlikely pair, but a victory for all of us.
Ciao,
Forza ITALIA

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Great. Thanks for clearing that up! How could I have misunderstood? Hey here's an idea, why don't you send ONLY Baggio on crutches? Why risk the rest of the team? I'm sure he'll bring the cup back.

·
Registered
18 Posts
For your information smarty, Baggio got no crutches already. Hahaha, you point's not taken. DISmissed..... Next

Oh no actually, let me think, let's take only del piero and he will an excuse for being a shame to Italy.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Keep it up guys!

It is not interesting to read only scientific reserch. Neither is on court-room-style arguments ALONE. Its soccer!!!!!

I have never seen an out-of-form Baggio. This guy is the most consistent---of course when he is playing. Trap knows Baggio needs not even a single game to prove himself. By the time, when Baggio is healed.... gd bye ADP---always dead player. ADP was given time to prove all along ....but yes...he had became a liability. Inzaghi and Fiore too. The BIG HEART is needed. Even when he on the bench.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.