Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Senol Gunes has been named as the new coach of the Turkish national side, taking over from Mustafa Denizli, who has joined Fenerbahce after the Euro 2000.

Gunes has played and coached for Trabzonspor, but left the club during a disappointing 1997 season and has now been given a return to the game at the highest possible level.

His immediate task will be to guide the Turks to the 2002 World Cup when the qualifying games start in the Autumn.

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
If Turkey national team had managed to reach quarter finals of Euro2000 under management of such an idiot man-Denizli- ,they could be new world champion even under Hincal Uluc's management...

so good luck Gunes and Turkey,you'll do the job...

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I agree kadri, with such an didot we cam all the way to qurter finals and i thin we will do much more with Gunes?:)

i just hope but...

Also, do you know why we have him??
Ulusoy, we all know where he is from.
and thats why he is the coach now, i had never thught of him..he was like one of the last alternatives in my mind, but, i guess it is better tha having a foreigner coach.

Driver X, just ignore pople like "SERBIARULES" PLEASE. we dont need to lower ourselves like he does. i am sure you were thinking the same thing:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts