Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sendo has been selected in the Switzerland NT squad for the 1st time. :thmbup:

well deserved, if he stays healthy he can get 100 caps. :proud:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Im a ManU fan, but i have to say that Sendo is one of the best young defenders i've seen in a while. Hopefully he does well for the Swiss.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I think Senderos has been a better option in defense than Cygan for the past year. The kid has lots of talent.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
YeaVerily said:
Im a ManU fan, but i have to say that Sendo is one of the best young defenders i've seen in a while. Hopefully he does well for the Swiss.
Thanks ! We appreciate it. :happy:

Best of luck to Sendo always. I have been waiting for his action for two years since we signed him two years ago and I am very happy and so proud that he doesn't fail my expectation. He is our future next number six. :star: :proud:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sendo has just had his first interview on Sky tv, he said him and Fabregas consider themselves brothers after living with the sama landlady for two years. :proud:

Frank McLintock after slating him in his first two games has changed his opinion on him, Frank never one to judge a player too early.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Sendo has transformed the Arsenal defence albeit minus campbel and he has brought back the old chat of "1-0 to The Arsenal" to the North Bank!

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Twayka said:
so its now 6th clean sheet in a row, wow, thats not happened in a long time.

I think it's only our 5th consecutive clean sheet.

The last time we had six clean sheets on the trot was thr double season of 01/02.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Twayka said:
i just checked, ur right its 5, well for us, thats good anyways.
It's just another What if scenario that haunts Gooners.

What if Sendo was fit at the begining of the season?

What if Gilberto, Sol and Edu don't miss virtually the entire season?

Etc etc etc

The tabs can laud Mourinho as much as they like but a remotely fit Arsenal would have at the very least forced Chelsea into a real race for our PL titile

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
well gooners say nothing, let our play on the field do the talking for us!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts