Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
win the whole damned thing ! Take it home Brasil ;)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
don't worry, we're taking it home! we already have the world cup trophy packed in our suitcase. it just has to clear customs in rio de janeiro (which could take two weeks!).

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Great one Falcao!:tongue::howler::dielaugh:

Tudo bem amigao?:cool::star:

Well, it really looks that this World Cup is more than ever at the reach of Brasil, specially after the fall of all the other teams that are quite frankly, let us say, more solid and more likely believed to win it all...:eek: Who would have thought a year ago, or even six month ago that this Brasil would be the favorite to win the...World Cup!!!:eek: Back then, even qualifying was the goal; then, getting to the 1/4 finals were the objective of Brasilian federation....:eek::eek:

Anyways, all the best to Brasil!:);)
I'd love to see Brasil-Senegal or Brasil-Spain in Final!:happy:

:star:Ronaldinho Gaucho:star: !The future of world football!:cool::star::cool:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
San Siro,
I said it all the way, now all they need to do is to confirm. I also said it all the way that argentina wold get out in the first round!!;) :cool: :D

Whoever tdin't listen to me is surprised now, who did, already new that the master already forecasted and was not all that shocked after all!;) :cool: :D :D

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I am just hoping we can beat England and then we'll be able to win it all for sure and bring our long awaited fifth penta back home after that heart breaker on July 12th? 1998. It was horrible and I just hope come this Friday we will have to suffer another one of those, It's good to see Falcao & Ze da fiel confident coming into this came because they are much older and have witnessed the Selecao's magic longer then I have so maybe that's a good thing but I won't hide my doubts and how scared I am coming into this game. :eek:

I am predicting a Brazil-Spain final like I have said all along but Brazil-Senegal wouldn't be that interesting because we know we'd be able to beat them, no offense to them because they have been just awesome but come on be realistic here. It's great to see you have the same faith in Ronaldinho Gaucho that I have because he needs to have 3 big games in the Brazillian NT or else it'll be hell! If he performs the way he can, and I think he will because if Big Phil uses 2 DMC's which Ronaldinho is used to playing with then he'll play his normal role on the pitch, thank god!

Cheers,
Patrick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts