Discussion Starter #1
Real Betis vs Athletic Club
CA Osasuna vs Atlético Madrid

April 20th / May 11th

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It seems that the final could be in the Camp Nou. Athletic said that, if they reach the final, they could easily move 45000 or 50000 people. Also Betis agree with it, since they have a huge community in Catalunya, especially in the towns around Barcelona. I guess that Osasuna would not have any problem either, although I'm not sure that they could carry so many people. Also, if Atlético plays the final, it would not be in Madrid and I suppose that the Camp Nou is a good option for them, since they have lots of fans and it would satisfy their necessities.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
The Nou Camp would be a perfect choice, especially if the the two biggest clubs qualify. The atmosphere can be amazing.

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Setzer said:
The Nou Camp would be a perfect choice, especially if the the two biggest clubs qualify. The atmosphere can be amazing.
No, I don't want Athletic to win. No way. It would be better to see Betis and Osasuna, the Camp Nou half green-white and half red. If it is Athletic-Atlético, everything will be red and white... stetically, much better Betis-Osasuna.

I still recall the final Man U-Bayern and the atmosphere was impressive. The Camp Nou is a great venue for a final.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Koeman4 said:
No, I don't want Athletic to win. No way. It would be better to see Betis and Osasuna, the Camp Nou half green-white and half red. If it is Athletic-Atlético, everything will be red and white... stetically, much better Betis-Osasuna.
I think there are more chances to see a full stadium if the finalists are Athletic & Atlético than Betis & Osasuna, but honestly, I don't care who wins.

Why not Athletic, anyways? Afraid to share the title of King of Cups? :D

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Setzer said:
Why not Athletic, anyways? Afraid to share the title of King of Cups? :D
We understand each other :D

I think that only Osasuna may have problems moving 40000 or 50000 people to Barcelona, but Betis can do it. Betis have lots of fans and they also have many "peñas" in Catalunya.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Oh poor culé, he´s scared.:scared:

He still has pikores since 84´.:cool:

BTW, as an Athletic fan I want the final in Maracaná. We can fill whatever you put in front of us.:cool:

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Yeah Athletic will have no problem wherever they go, in fact probably non of the teams will. Osasuna might not have as big a problem as people think. The Cules have a great relationship with those from Pamplona and I'm sure they could get 5-10,000 more to help support.

I like the Copa Del Rey for the fans, you truly see the best side of them. Even in 2003, when it was Recreativo-Mallorca, it brought out a full stadium with 2 teams that historically have problems filling up their own stadiums.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts