Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Cragnotti shouldn't sell Conceicao to Parma, cause he is a great right midfielder.
Maybe Cragnotti has to sell Lombardo, Sensini and Ravanelli or exchange them all with Crespo.

forza LAZIO

·
International
6,519 Posts
Get real, who would buy Sensini, Lomabardo or Ravanelli or even exchange them for a player like Crespo ?? This are 90's , the past is over !

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
OVERMARS NOT OVER KEEN ON ITALY

ARSENAL pace ace Marc Overmars may be all the rage in Rome, even more so in the wake of his two-goal show in the ruthless demolition of Yugoslavia on Sunday, but he feels that his game would be restricted in Italy.
Another eye-catching display in Thursday's semi final against Dino Zoff's Azzurri will further fuel the interest from both Lazio and Roma, as revealed some time ago on planetfootball.com, but the Dutchman has told La Gazzetta dello Sport that his "freedom" would be under threat by the "game of chess" that is Serie A soccer.

"In the Dutch championship, teams face Ajax with ten defenders but, in England, I have found the freedom," Overmars has revealed. "I do not know how fast I am, I'm not interested, but it is a natural dowry, inherited from my mother.

"I lived in a small village and all the labourers came to see me run and urged me on."

Louis van Gaal played a key part in Overmars' development, a link that probably would have seen the winger try to head for Barcelona this summer, had the experienced coach not quit Camp Nou, following a disappointing campaign.

"The day after we conquered the Champions League, he made us train like always," stated the 27-year-old.

The rich experience has helped Overmars become the flying Dutchman whom Italy will fear in Amsterdam, but his comments seem to indicate that he will not be attracted by the lure of the lira this summer.

Lazio and Roma are pushing hard for the former Ajax star but, as with Patrick Vieira, Emmanuel Petit, Dennis Bergkamp and the like, Arsene Wenger is determined to retain the services of his key players.

http://www.optasoccer.com

so why we have to sell Conceicao to Parma? It seems that Figo will stay in Catalan club, Moriero?? Dream on :)

Forza Lazio
Forza Conceicao
Solo e Sempre Lazio

1 - 5 of 5 Posts