Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If we use our current formation (2 strikers, 2 wingers, 1 anchor, 1 libero, 2 central defenders, 2 wingbacks), Guti has no place anywhere aside from the left wing. Additionally, our young midfielder Esteban Cambiasso is skeptical about coming back to Madrid because he wants to first make sure that he gets chances to play. Cambiasso can play on the left side of midfield aside from the center. To give them more opportunities to play we might sell one of our left wingers: Savio or Balic. Which one would you sell? Established Savio who'll probbly fetch a higher price? Or promising Balic who's a potential star but also a potential flop?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
You're crazy!!! Both of them must stay! Why do you want to sell either one!? We play Savio as the first man and Baljic can always work as a rotation player or play from the start, when the Brazilian is of form, like right now! If we sell either one fo them, I will personally kill del bosque and Sanz :( :( :( :( :( :(

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell me then. Is Guti gonna be our third-string left winger? We do have to choose a suitable formation and stick with it and if we're gonna use a libero (Helguera), Guti is gonna have no place except as left winger. I don't think he can handle Redondo's role cause he's much too offensive-minded and clumsy.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that we should not play that formation anymore as I don't like it and it doesnt suite Real's attacking tradition. I prefer the 4-1-3-2 and 4-2-4 formations which have also been used not 5 at the back.
I would robably let Baljic go as he has not done anything although this is unfair as he has been injured all season, Rodrigo,Alvaro,Cambiasso,Ognjenovic,Savio and Meca can all play the same position (possibly Zafra too thogh more of an inside left) and it would free up a non-EU place in the squad.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Guti will play as AMC! Do you really believe we're gonna stick with this tactic? I doubt it. And I know for sure neither Savio or Baljic will leave... :)

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Guys, i am telling u balic has a great potential. He is amazing if he finds his form. He should play striker and he is mucm much better than anelka.
I have seen balic play for 4 years in turkey. He used to play for bursa of turkey whic is my hometown which he became a superstar at the age of 19. Everyone went to see thois guy to stadiums in turkey.
Then he went to fenerbahce and scored 21 goals and i am telling you all his goal are outside the area and great shots. He makes miracles happen with his left foot. U just have to learn to use him..

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The team should be built around 3 players:
1 Raul
2 Redondo
3 JM Guti

leave Guti out now and Valencia and Roma will come knocking etc.
Balic is more of a future star so he should stay. Although Savio is good it looks like it s time to move on. Replace him with Meca. Ognjenovic is also a promising player but has fallen behind the young players. He will be loaned to Zaragoza or Malaga next season

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
he is already a star but the guy coulnt get the chance to play, bad l8uck, injured badly, what can i say??

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Move on!!!??? Sell SAVIO!!? Who said this!? I already pointed out of our 24 goals 18 have come from the left wing, which means the Brazilian company - Savio and Roberto C. If you want to sell either fo them GO TO HELL!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man, you need to chill out...Go to hell? Outbursts like that aren't normal. The guy expressed an opion, if you don't like it, respond respectfully or don't bother.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, Labas, calm down a bit. It's not like everything suggested here is actually gonna happen. We're all just here to let other people know what we think. Although sometimes I may be guilty of it as well. ;)

Carlito, what do you mean we just have to learn how to use Balic? How was Balic used in Turkey anyway?

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
This new member from turkey is interesting. So you lived in Balic first club town. Hmm, you HAVE TO tell us more about Balic because honestly we (at least me) dont have a clue about his potential.

Labas, noone should tell you to calm down, its your forum,right :) :)

Real&Barcafan

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just because it's someone's forum does not give them the right to be rude.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I am from bursa in Turkey and this guy was dsicovered by bursa managers in a friendly game between bursa and bosnia national at the age of 17. There was war at the time so he just an away. He played there for 4 years. Everyone used to go to watch the games for him. I m telling u he is worth the money real paid him. He just needs to find his form.
He averaged 20 goals every season and was considered the best striker in turkey before he left. After bursa, he went to fenerbahce of istanbul. he played there for another year and scored 20 goals again .

What i mean by"u have to learn how to use him" is that he played as a striker for all those yeRS IN TURKEY. And actually in his last year in bursa, the coach wanted him to play left wing bu he always reused cuz he doesnt like it. He had to play there because of the coach but he said he hated it.

He is a great talent and has amazing shots. He sco9res all his goals shots outside the area. But he never scorw header goals. He can make miracles happen with that left foot for real :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I'm sorry for getting carried away, but the amount of crap that has lately been goingthrough our forum is frightening. First this Savio thing, now Morientes leaving! Come on! I don't want this to be another Lazio forum :(

Still, I feel obligated to apologize, because I am the moderator and I shouldn't be shouting! :) Thx for the hint though R&B, next time I might use it ;) ;) hehe

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Labas, why dont u take it easier man? :) I think u r taking it too seriously. I mean people are here to discuss things. It s not like we are delegates of UEFA. Sometimes they just ask about rumors theyhear. I admit, they are too many sometimes but its all cool, it doesnt hurt anyone. :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I'm with Labas and if you want to see why go to the Lazio forum.
There is a post that says 'we have to get Figo'. That annoyed me soo much and the last thing I want is for someone to spoil one of the forums that I visit the most.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well, I'm glad you Pool and you R&B have backed me on this matter, because I have recieved a complaint from Jan (Madrileine probably denunciated me :)), that I was taking it to tuff here. So I say again, I'm sorry that I shouted and made such a hassle of things, but I really hope things won't be getting out of hand - I mean I could've simply deleted the ridicoulus topic and unfortunately I didn't. Anyway I just wanna say, I hope the matter is closed and that there's peace back in the forum? Is everyone with me? :)

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Who is this Jan guy? Is it aka Julio Cesar? Is he the king or something here? He never posts and still people can to him for complaints? I would like to hear from himself what his position is at the REAL MADRID board.

Labas, are you second after Jan?
And the new users are really taking up as much space as they can. They have no respect for the other users.

Real&Barcafan

1 - 20 of 24 Posts