Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sell him now he would bring in some cash.......he only scores penalties.kovavecis is better

·
Registered
372 Posts
OUT OF QUESTION !!!! DP is one of the best players in the world. Even if he hasn´t scored that many goals lately, he has been the engineer behind a lot of the goals and opportunities that Juve has created. Del Piero is the heart of Juventus today, and he doesn´t belong in any other team.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
dollar$bill, you seem to be a very shrewd businessman.. true to your name ;)0

Totally agree with Barn.. uh bip :)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Del Piero is our best player even that he havn't so good season and I can't see him leave us .

·
Registered
975 Posts
ARE YOU NUTS??? SELLING DEL PIERO???
Selling Del Piero will be like selling the hart and the soul of Juventus!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree with dollar$bill & Tears4fears. Juve better need a aggresive striker than A.Delpiero.

------------------
ShopnoAkash

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BOYS, boys boys!!!!
NOW WE ARE SERIOUSLY PUSHING IT!! :( :(
i can't believe it!!!
1:sell him now..get the lowest possible for a player like him
2:sell him!!! we must be crazy!!!!!
3:SELL INZAGHI....GET THE MESSAGE DELP AND ZIZOU BEHIND A STRIKER....(NOT WHAT I CALL INZAGHI) AND WE WILL BE THE TOP SCORING TEAM NEXT YEAR....AND I'LL BET ON IT!!!!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Sell inzaghi. He's good, he'll fetch a great price (real madrid) and there are strikers who can do what he can and more. Anyone can score with Zizou and Dp behind his back..

·
Registered
574 Posts
dollar$bill, i think it's obvious u've not known juve long enough. this season he may not be playing so well or as well as he did but i believe next season he will be back with a bang. selling DP is totally out of the question. another thing is, so what if we get a lot of money?? it's not that moggi will buy some star players(batigol,figo,rivaldo,etc..), the guy doesn't know how to make good signings!!. so it's a waste.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
NOW WHAT AN IDEA THAT WAS Dollarbill! BRILLIANT SPLENDID!!! Why havent we thaught of this sooner my fellow juventini? :p
Selling DP would be like selling R Baggio when he was here ONLY TEN TIMES WORSE! Alessandro Del Piero is our answer to Real Madrid's Raul and Milan's Maldini!!!! Get my point?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts