Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brazil is heading for Europe tonight. All the brazilian base players and Ronaldo will be on the flight with the excpetion of Dida and Vampeta.....whoc have to win one more trophy on Wednesday with CORINTHIANS!;)
They'll only show up in Barcelona with Lucio and Roberto Carlos on Thrusday, as both of them have to play the CL final.....then our team is complete to train 2 weeks in Barcelona, Malaysia and then Korea and start the fight for the PENTA CAMPEONATO!!!!

VAMOS BRASIL!!!!!!!!!;) :cool: ;) :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Ronaldinho and Ronaldo and such stars will be present for the Catalan game right? :)

Btw, where can we get the complete list of players who are with the Selecao right now? :cool:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
One of the best players you have is Lucio, worldclass, i hope he'd play for Roma...

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Lucio? He's very good and he's got a very good offensive game aswell and has scored some incredible goals for Bayer Leverkusen this season but let's pray that his offensive game won't hurt us in defense. :)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Polga and Luizao will still play wednesday for GAYMIO in the Libertadores....then they head off to BArcelona with the CHAMPIONS OF EVERYTHING: Dida and Vampeta!!!;) :cool: :D

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Ze da fiel, I've checked out some pictures of the Selecao at Barcelona.. and It's okay but you know where i can find more? ;)

BTW, anyway we can tell Ronaldinho to cut his hair? :D

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Yeah, he looks ridiculous with that hairstyle but atleast he sticks out from the rest just like his football skills right? :tongue:

BTW, great pictures man.. i like both the training & officiall kits though. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts