Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
salaam ..heloo evry body here ..i want ask you abaute this 2 player ..

i watch some match for him with he is team ..

he play great match last season ..i want know he play with BOH team or not !

and are you can tell any anuther BOH talent play in euro ?

thanks brother ..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Vedad Ibišević
Vedad Ibišević (born August 6, 1984 in Tuzla, Bosnia) is a Bosnian soccer player, who currently plays for Dijon FCO in France.

Ibišević and his family left Bosnia in 2000, moving to Switzerland where Ibišević was signed by FC Basel 1893. However, his family left Switzerland after only ten months, moving to St. Louis, Missouri. In St. Louis, Ibišević flourished as one of the region's most promising soccer players, and after his senior season in 2002, was named by Soccer America as one of the nation's top 25 recruits.

Vedad signed to play college soccer in his adopted hometown at one of the nation's most respected soccer establishments, Saint Louis University. He quickly established himself in his freshman year, registering 18 goals and 4 assists in 22 games for the Billikens, while leading a strong SLU team deep into the NCAA Tournament. For his achievements, Ibišević was named the NCAA Freshman of the Year, as well as a first team All-American.

During the offseason, Vedad was called back to Europe to play for the U-21 Bosnia and Herzegovina national team. During training with the team, he was spotted by Paris St. Germain's Bosnian manager Vahid Halilhodžić, who quickly signed him to play for the renowned French team for the coming season. Through the beginning of the season, Vedad has seen little action, but loaned to French second division club Dijon FCO. In 2005, he signed a two year contract with Dijon.

he now contract with germany team playe in bundisliga 2 ..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
168 Posts
ba7ar said:
Vedad Ibišević
Vedad Ibišević (born August 6, 1984 in Tuzla, Bosnia) is a Bosnian soccer player, who currently plays for Dijon FCO in France.

Ibišević and his family left Bosnia in 2000, moving to Switzerland where Ibišević was signed by FC Basel 1893. However, his family left Switzerland after only ten months, moving to St. Louis, Missouri. In St. Louis, Ibišević flourished as one of the region's most promising soccer players, and after his senior season in 2002, was named by Soccer America as one of the nation's top 25 recruits.

Vedad signed to play college soccer in his adopted hometown at one of the nation's most respected soccer establishments, Saint Louis University. He quickly established himself in his freshman year, registering 18 goals and 4 assists in 22 games for the Billikens, while leading a strong SLU team deep into the NCAA Tournament. For his achievements, Ibišević was named the NCAA Freshman of the Year, as well as a first team All-American.

During the offseason, Vedad was called back to Europe to play for the U-21 Bosnia and Herzegovina national team. During training with the team, he was spotted by Paris St. Germain's Bosnian manager Vahid Halilhodžić, who quickly signed him to play for the renowned French team for the coming season. Through the beginning of the season, Vedad has seen little action, but loaned to French second division club Dijon FCO. In 2005, he signed a two year contract with Dijon.

he now contract with germany team playe in bundisliga 2 ..:rolleyes:
Alemania Aachen will play in Bundesliga I next season.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SEJAD SALIHOVIC
Fiche d'identité

Pays Bosnie-Herzégovine

Age 21 ans

Date de naissance 8 octobre 1984

Lieu de naissance G. Sepak

Taille 1m81

Poids 82 kg

Poste Attaquant

Club actuel Hertha Berlin

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh ..great ..i dont know he well play in bundisliag 1 ..

great news ..now we can watch him play ..

some time i thing he can by like ibra skills :rollani: ..

thanks man ..

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
why wouldnt he ?

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
VELEZ1922 said:
why wouldnt he ?
well i'm concerned that if given the chance he and Kucukovic might opt for Germany in favour of us like a few others seem to be doing

·
Registered
103 Posts
i think salihovic will play for bosna but i don't think kucukovic will ...
salihovic is'nt regular with herta .. actually he didn't play asingle game last season despite his fine performance with herta2 , he's 21 ... kucukovic is 19 ... and played alot for germany U17 i think and scored alot .. he played 5 games this season scoring once ....

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
I think Salihovic said in an interview that he would play for BiH,as for Kucukovic Im not sure

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
Well Pasalic commented on that.

He basically said, the same thing for Kucukovic as Haris. The guy does not have a BIH citizenship, therefore, he is German property.

Basically, forget about players that do not have both.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Has Vedad Ibišević played for the BiH seniors?If not,is he elegible to play for the United States?

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
It wouldnt matter because Ibisevic has said he will only play for BiH.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
unfortunately, players' words don't mean much nowadays - Van Der Medjed said he was gonna play for us but then didn't

1 - 15 of 15 Posts