Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heard rumours about him moving to Milan for the day that Cafu finally gives it up.... anyone know of any truth to it

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he had yiourkas on his top instead of seitaridis, full name yiourkas seitaridis

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
niko said:
i heard rumours about him moving to Milan for the day that Cafu finally gives it up.... anyone know of any truth to it
Just plain rumours as I see it,The big teams are linked to everyone can't see it happening. :)

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Schumy said:
Just plain rumours as I see it,The big teams are linked to everyone can't see it happening. :)

colo is as insecure as martin laursen from what we observed. :rollani:
simic is injured and b4 injury he's far from satisfactory at RB. ;)

that leave us with only one choice at RB, but cafu is not getting any younger...in recent two matches he shown that he also has his off-form days...and to play him in all series A matches plus CL matches is bit harsh for his 34 years old body. :moan:

I hope Cafu stay healthy and top-form throughout the season, but I greatly welcome the idea of bringing a reserve RB to our squad. Seitardis shown in euro04 that he's a great at coming forward as well as men-marking strikers. His splendid performance in euro04 made him arguable the best RB in the whole tournament together with Miguel. Though not settling perfectly good in Porto, I would actually be delighted if the talented defender can be acquired by us and to understudy Cafu.

all in all, it's only a rumour and we all know galliani seldom buy players during winter... :rollani: no matter how much we need new blood in some areas...just like we didn't buy a back-up for kaladze two years ago. :wth:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I heard we have a player called mesto lined up for RB when cafu retires

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
RossoNeri_BAKU said:
Stam can play RB and Pancaro too... even Billy play good there :D

Seitaridis plays in Porto now...

yes i know the greek is now in portugal, but what;s the point? :rolleyes: you speak like that porto is such a big club that would retain all of their star players.

stam and billy maybe as good as cafu in defending, but Cafu is the source of our right-sided-attack throughout the last 2 years, which has no other alternatives uptil this moment. Once Cafu is not available or off-form we are usually SCREWED in attack... :depress: :rolleyes:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
We have renewed the contracts for both Serginho and Pancaro, with Kaladze I'm not surer yet but it looks like we don't want to lose players on Bosman seing that even Billy's contract was rennewed. We're becoming AC Veterans lately :pp , I guess we will rely on them for atleast another year. I would welcome Seiitaridis with open arms though, he's among the best Wing back's in the world, and Pancaro especially isn't really Milan class IMO.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
The recent re-signings of players leave alot of doubts to be honest,I thought that serginho,Kaladze and pancaro were on the way out but who knows.I'm getting a little concerned because of the ages of our players also.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
rae said:
We would better think about Bonera. IMO he can play as RB too ;)
Jankulowski can play as RB too. :star:

·
Registered
890 Posts
But Marek is not so reliable -- once he had scored a own goal ;) :D

TBH, I prefer italians players in Milan. :star:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
I believe that what rae meant is that a few italian players are needed for team building. Look at what happens in Inter.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts