Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:tongue:

So do you people think that Clarence's new hair style is the reason of his great performance against Roma?:tongue:

At first when the game started, the commentator said that Seedorf will be a key player and that he's starting as usual in his left flank but I still couldn't see him. And when I saw him, I was surprised, couldn't believe it!There are some players that are you used to them with a style and they represent that style. And Clarence, is one with his nice dreadlocks. So what do you think of his new look?:tongue:

And do you think thatthis has had any role to play in his great performance?:)

Cheers.:)

P.S. Sorry, I am bored and I needed a good laugh. Thanks Clarence!!!Now, keep up the great work!!:thumbsup:

P.S.S. I wonder what Milene Rodrigues thinks of that new look...:tongue::howler:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Yes, the new performance must have had something to do with his new look, he just is more confident on the pitch with his new look...

I can hardly belive it was the same Seedorf I had seen before in the season, neither by his look or his performance.

Cuting his hair must have been another master move by Ancelotti.
:D

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Ancelotti was the genius who suggested it
I woudl be surprised, actually. Milanello is famous for years to be the trend-setting ground for Serie A, with teh likes of Paolo and Bili leading teh way by far. If you just take few pics of Sheva "then and now" and you will se what I mean. I bet, it was one of among Bili, Paolo, Pippo or even Abiatti/Ambro who has suggested it with several magazines like Mondo Uomo and stuff in hands.

But may be it is Milene above all. :D

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
i though serghino got darker.....honestly i was like who is that guy?

then i saw the tag on back and was schoked.....he just looked tottaly different

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
well i didnt see that game

but i guess u dont notice him as much as u did in this one ;)

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
Maybe he's changed a lot and the hair is just a part of it...

Here's the theory:

He used to be a jamaican-rasta sort of guy, but now he's quit it.
And he has quit smoking pot, cause all the other games he was frankly playing like he was :stoned: just walking lost around the field.

:tongue:

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Apart from all tests they do (how can you smoke then, I mean), I am positive that depending on individual biology and stuff, smoking pot could actually be a positive thing for some players and increase their performance. Not just pot thou - lets not forget Mara Dona. :D I wonder what might happen if the players, all 22, take the Empathy pill aka Ecstasy, half an hour before the kick off, and it KICKS all of them at the same time, around 30 min of the 1st half. :tongue: A joy to watch I have to say. They will be not only looking for the beauty and the love of the game, no question, thus playing their best possible football, but will love each other to an extend that we can actually see what football was like in 1958 and that Brazil NT! Who says traveling back in time is not possible???

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
and while we are at it why not let em use stereoids to them bigger badder and stronger.

hell lets make goals alot bigger...then we will see more great long shot like nedved did.

and why not clone players?...imagine 5 maradona's on offense, 2 donadoni's on the wings. and 3 baresi's in defence.

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
bono said:
Apart from all tests they do (how can you smoke then, I mean), I am positive that depending on individual biology and stuff, smoking pot could actually be a positive thing for some players and increase their performance. Not just pot thou - lets not forget Mara Dona. :D I wonder what might happen if the players, all 22, take the Empathy pill aka Ecstasy, half an hour before the kick off, and it KICKS all of them at the same time, around 30 min of the 1st half. :tongue: A joy to watch I have to say. They will be not only looking for the beauty and the love of the game, no question, thus playing their best possible football, but will love each other to an extend that we can actually see what football was like in 1958 and that Brazil NT! Who says traveling back in time is not possible???
Well, I've played football stoned a couple of times and it really is hard.

And Seedorf apathy in some games reminded me of that feeling.

BTW, Lav, it looks like Juve is trying to clone Nedved or something like that apparently. :eek:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
van said:
BTW, Lav, it looks like Juve is trying to clone Nedved or something like that apparently. :eek:

:howler: :howler: :howler:

glen thats 4 victims now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts