·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seedorf: We will win Serie A

Clarence Seedorf is convinced Milan will win Lo Scudetto despite their
spectacular Champions’ League exit.

The Rossoneri lost 4-0 at Deportivo last night, 5-4 on aggregate, which many
believe could affect their title chances.

Yet the Dutch international is confident that the Italian giants will be able to
hold onto their lead at the top of the table.

"We still believe in ourselves," said the former Real Madrid player. "The
Scudetto is waiting for us.

"We’ve just lost one game and we have no intention of throwing away all of our
hard work now.

"It’s hard to explain what happened last night. We made some errors and were
punished for them. We looked to get a goal but they were just better than us on
the night."

It is fair to say that the result in Spain shocked the football world, including
Milan captain Paolo Maldini.

"I don’t know what to say," sighed the legend. "Nobody expected that to happen.
They played great while we under-performed.

"Could it affect our Championship hopes? A side can always lose but I don’t
think one defeat can change the greatness of a team."

Vice-president Adriano Galliani looked to quickly archive the loss which came
after surprise draws against Chievo and Modena.

"We must accept the defeat but if we win Lo Scudetto then this will still be
considered as a good campaign," he declared.

"I think the side will react to this well when we take on Empoli this Saturday.
I just want to tell the fans to stay calm."

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
No, Roma will win it :fero:

Being serious, we have a chance but you really have to lose it yourselves and after this exit, I think you will be so determined that I doubt you will lose the title.

·
1st Tier Poster
48,798 Posts
Milan is still the same team despite of yesterday's humiliating defeat.A good team, a balanced team.Players have to remain confident it their ability.That's the only way to overcome this stupid and needless lowpoint of the season where yesterday's result left us.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I just said we can win the title in the Roma forum so i will stick with that

you need belief :fero: :greed: :skull:

Whatever happens I just hope we can get to the Milan-Roma game with all still to play for, that will be a cracker if this is so!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
What really pi$$es me off is that not one of our players had the guts to aplogize to the fans. Raul the capitan of real apologized to the real fans after the monaco defeat. All they are doing is turning the fans attention to the league. I can tunderstand how we lost to a team that half of its players are grandfathers. Mario silva,fran,molina etc. Anyways winning the league doesnt make our season a successful one but a miedcore one.

as always forza milan:star:

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
abdulkadir I do not agree with you
yes we were a breeze away from the 'double', but IN THE CASE we would win the scudetto which we have not won in half a decade, I do think it makes it a succesful season
Ancelotti said last year before the juve final, tonight we can change this season from a great one to an unforgettable one
I think its the same here, a great season and a terrible night, and many interista posts in the future to remind us, just like marseille

·
Bobo
4,525 Posts
an apology from the players,haven't they given us enough satisfaction this season?

Why wouldn't we win the scudetto,just coz Wednesday was a shocker,it doesn't mean squat,as to anyone else winning it i suppose they can hope.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
We'll bounce back,Some of you fans really amaze me.What should the players do have a letter Professionally written with their signatures signed on the bottom.Yes I'm that Pissed but I still love my club.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts