Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SEEDORF: 'I hope to end my career at Milan'
1/14/2005
MILANELLO - Questioned about his future, Clarence Seedorf said: ’My idea now is to end my career at Milan. I feel at ease at the club. Of course nobody can repeat what Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini and Billy Costacurta because they have been unique, special. However, in my behalf, I will always give all what I have inside me, and in the next years I hope to become myself a little part of the Rossoneri standard-bearer.' :shades: :proud: :shades:

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
out of all the pictures to go crazy on Gio its the one that is X out...i cant see it....also, you guys better beat udinese.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GioCurvaSud said:
:jester: :eekani: :star: :proud:
It's no longer visible :doh:
This is the immediate aftermath :devil: :stuckup: :devil:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
numerodix said:
Right now would be a good time to hang it up. Quit while you're ahead ;)
Not just yet :stuckup: ;) :stuckup:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
i know when he got his haircut and i saw him the game after....i didint know who it was ;)

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
numerodix said:
No he should stay while his game deteriorates and his form starts sucking big time.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hoseman said:
No he should stay while his game deteriorates and his form starts sucking big time.
A bit like Raul you mean?

·
Registered
788 Posts
:howler: don't mess with the brotherhood madridista, il presidente will crush you like a rat.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
numerodix said:
In that case DP should've quit years ago. :tongue:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Great that he stays, I was at Torino for Juve-Milan and I assure you he made some amazing moves!
Bye the way, I heard Seedorf was the main reason why R9 left Milano, cuz he was dating his wife! My cusin told me it's not just a rumour! Tell me more please, tanx. ;)

ps I think Seedorf never really wanted to join Inter, I can remember that before leaving Real he was practicing with an AC Milan Shirt with BA's Name on it! If that doesn't mean something...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts