Xtratime Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Great deal
But Inter will never Let Seedorf Leave them!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Hell yeah! :D Now this is a transfer that probably ALL Inter fans would accept, except for the hardcore Seedorf fans. :D

And why wouldn´t we let Seedorf leave? :confused: We need a left back, but we don´t need Seedorf. I don´t see any reason for why we wouldn´t allow Seedorf the most inconsistent player in the world leave.

Deal! :dielaugh:

·
Premium Member
43,417 Posts
I miss Coco too but with Maldini in the team it is hard to see him playing so much ... besides, I guess all these leaks and rumours for him (coco) being childish in the lockers are true at the end of the day ...

But, I don't see why we should have Seedorf ... with Pirlo and Rui staying, with Max and Gattuso ... jsut can't see why ... probbaly Clarance can play on the flanks but I am not sure that he is tha good overthere ... if we need a winger - go for a real one ...

·
Registered
237 Posts
The problem with Seedorf is that he is too incosistent. He can have a good game and then go through a horrible spell where he has 4 or 5 bad games in a row. I'd rather keep Coco. We already have Rui and Pirlo, so why get Seedorf? He is not even a natural player for the flanks. Besides I read in calciomercato.com that Seedorf is going to Barcelona because Van Gaal wants him.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Maldini have stated he wants to play in central defense... and that makes sense too. We lacks an pacy left def and Coco is just that.

Seedorf is an world class midfielder in every third match and an serie C midefielder in the rest.

G

·
ABBIATI

CONTRA - CANNAVARO?***** - KALADZE? - MALDINI

GATTUSO - SEEDORF - AMBROSINI

RUI COSTA*

SHEVCHENKO*** - INZAGHI****

--
*PIRLO
**LAURSEN
***TOMASSON
****HUBNER
*****LAURSEN

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.