Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter Milan have added Clarence Seedorf to the list of player they're offering Lazio, for Chilean striker Marcelo Salas.
The South American player is according to Lazio, worth 35 million dollars, therefore Inter Milan's management may re-consider after this summer's expenses, not wanting to spend much more cash.
Also included in the deal could be Christian Panucci who, doesn't look like moving back to AC Milan after all.
However Lazio have announced that they won't sell Salas until the deal with Parma for Hernan Crespo is a 100 per cent certain.

I really dont know how reliable this is but take seedorf away from the midfield and if this is true//could the transfer of scholes make the difference to replace seedorf.
how good of a player is scholes?:confused:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
The deal is rumoured to be (from sportal.it) Seedorf, Jugovic, Panucci, + Cash for Salas and Baronio....this deal could work in Inter's favour because if Seedorf leaves, Pirlo will get more chances (although i think Seedorf should stay at least 1 more year to prove himself) and Jugovic and Panucci aren't in Lippi's plans, plus, with Vieri down Inter sill need Salas....As for Baronio, as Tazz said, he is WORLD CLASS!!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Well if you put Baronio in the transfer it doesn´t sound to bad. But I will be concerned about Recoba´s play time.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
you don't have to worry about Recoba....if i were Lippi, i would play him on the left wing because with 4 at the back, he won't have to play defense.....

I

·
0 Posts
I agree with Jupiter. A back four will allow Recoba full offense freedom.

G

·
0 Posts
If inter won't give Seedorf than don't be 4 Salas.
Seedorf is much beter than Salas.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
That's a stupid comment! Salas and seedorf don't play the same position, that's like saying that Peruzzi is better than Batistuta. Stupid comments shouldn't be allowed in here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts