Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seedorf and Riquelme Milan targets

AC Milan is looking to strengthen its midfield creativity next season with two players in mind to take on the challenge.
Inter Milan's Dutch star Clarence Seedorf and Argentine international Juan Riquelme from Boca Juniors are the likely targets, with Portuguese international Rui Costa set to leave the club after only one season.

The former Fiorentina star had a disastrous season and is currently being linked with a move to Spain, with Barcelona and Real Madrid hot on his trail.

·
Registered
13,857 Posts
Well...I really like those players, but I can´t really see them moving to Milan, it´s the position we need to improve the less.
So, if we actually sold Rui... what about Pirlo? I canno see him benching again, and Riquelme on the bench is just stupid.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Again with Riquelme?! Can't the man sign for a club soon and end all the speculation?

Anyway, I can't see Riquelme sign for us and Rui'll stay.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Please spare the cash for a good defender or two. Even if rui goes we have pirlo. Don't underestimate this guy.

Anyway Riquelme is more likely to land at Barca as they would be off-loading Rivaldo & Kluivert in the summer.

On second thoughts don't sell rui as we would need depth for the Champions League. Anyway we can't possible recover the money we bought him for. I say give the dude one more go. What is the point in selling the guy for a big loss. Milan managment can't be so dumb or can it be? :rolleyes:

God bless Milan!

Ciao.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts