Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i remember when we bought seedorf it was seen as somewhat of a gamble but i think its payed off big time. everyone was saying "the next davids" he is BETTER than davids, such a consistant and hard working player. very important for inter and i hope he will start every game next season in any position. where do you think he plays best? right wing, defensive midfield, or attacking?
do you think we need to buy anyone for next season? i think the team is there its just abiut getting them all fit and then we'll be unbeatable.
FORZA FORZA!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
23,836 Posts
For next season I really think Seedorf should play as a defensive midfielder next to C.Zanetti. Di Biagio is beginning to show the same signs as Jugovic did with Inter. Di Biagio has been ok this season but he is not getting any younger. If Seedorf can be convinced that his best position is as a defensive midfielder I think he could be great for Inter next season. With his excellent passing skills he could be the one to set up the counter attacks. But for this he has to learn to let the ball go quicker and stop holding on to the ball.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think Seedorf is a very key plyerb for our future along with Dalmat. Both are very dynamic and excellent attackers. I don't think we should try and use Seedorf as a defensive midfielder, I'd rather user Emre or Okan as defensive midfielders

Seedorf's prowess is in his attacking abilitoes. I think he plays best as a link behind the strikers. However, he did not play badly this year on the right wing. He is a utility squad member and we should strive to keep him here.

·
Registered
174 Posts
After the stunning performance against Juve and a few great matches, it seems that Seedorff is now back to his old-self. He is content with what he has achieved and that is frustrating. In the latest game he was slowing down our game by holding on to the ball instead of passing it right away in order to create goal chances. I'm sick and tired of his inconsistency and I'm not satisfied with his latest contributions considering his great potential. I would rather see a player with less potential, but with more heart and desire to win!!! As a fan I like a player who makes sacrifices for his club instead of a player who plays for himself and wants to look flashy. This isn't in the interest of the team as a whole. The concept of our team is build around a strong desire to win and of making sacrifices for each other; IMO Seedorff isn't making enough sacrifices even though he has been better in defence lately.

Forza Inter

Sune

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
un committed? he is one of the more committed members of our squad.
i think di biagio is still a great player and we shouldnt talk about excluding him from the team. will he go to asia this summer though?

·
Registered
23,836 Posts
I think Seedorf is a very key plyerb for our future along with Dalmat. Both are very dynamic and excellent attackers. I don't think we should try and use Seedorf as a defensive midfielder, I'd rather user Emre or Okan as defensive midfielders

Seedorf's prowess is in his attacking abilitoes. I think he plays best as a link behind the strikers. However, he did not play badly this year on the right wing. He is a utility squad member and we should strive to keep him here.
Before this season I would have said the same thing. But under the guidance of Cuper his defensive qualities have really been outshining his offensive abilities.

un committed? he is one of the more committed members of our squad.
i think di biagio is still a great player and we shouldnt talk about excluding him from the team. will he go to asia this summer though?
In my opinion Di Biagio has seen his prime. And I honestly think Seedorf would do a better job as a defensive midfielder. Di Biagio isn´t getting any faster, and more and more often he gets stranded on the wrong side of his opposition. His positional play is still very good of course, but when the opposition sets up fast counter attacks he just can´t keep up. Resulting in that he is very close to gettting the red card in almost every single game. Another Jugovic syndrome that seems to have been picked up by Di Biagio this season is that he makes more bad decisions, especially when Inter are trailing and have to go forward. In these situations he has a tendency to try one-touch throughballs even though he doesn´t have the situation under control. This way he gives the ball away totally unnecessary.

I´m not saying Di Biagio is a bad player. He is definetely better than last season when he had to drag around 170 pounds of dead meat(Jugovic). All I´m saying is that he has seen his prime and he will eventually turn into a copy of last seasons Jugovic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts