Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alexx, the piece of news you offered to me ... would the deal be cancelled if someone knew? I mean, that is exactly what I would prefer.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
....well, I guess not.....but perhaps... ;)

Furthermore I can't really belive it. I mean, frankly we need the type of player, if we are honest. We don't have a younger guy for that role, do we? But still.....

:)

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still I believe he's just the ugly twin, not able to conserve the form, so imo not the one to get. There were enough games showing his true potential when having to cope with players of more than Austrian average-ability.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
....I agree. What stings me more is the by radicals strictly as ONLY THEN marked plan about a new stadium. ONLY if for us and them combined, FVFC & WSC then moving to Hütteldorf and Hohe Warte then being a venue exclusively for the Vikings. That sucks big time..... :rolleyes:

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...the main secret hustler from our camp promised the thing to go public early next week. And I myself promise you it's just another hoax and if not, it will bore you to death. But it's not Scharner rejecting Real Madrid for Man U..... ;)

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Alexx said:
....I agree. What stings me more is the by radicals strictly as ONLY THEN marked plan about a new stadium. ONLY if for us and them combined, FVFC & WSC then moving to Hütteldorf and Hohe Warte then being a venue exclusively for the Vikings. That sucks big time..... :rolleyes:
Not that plan again. :wallbang:

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alexx said:
This kind of topic seems to rotate on a yearly basis. ;)
There'll never be a new stadium... anyway, any other news on this plans? :wth:

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alexx said:
...the main secret hustler from our camp promised the thing to go public early next week. And I myself promise you it's just another hoax and if not, it will bore you to death. But it's not Scharner rejecting Real Madrid for Man U..... ;)
He thinks Arsenal could win something this year. ;)

arantes, just pick the most overrated player of the league, think how absurd it would be ... and here you are, it's the solution. In other words, send me an e-mail and I tell you if you're right. ;)

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Alexx said:
And I myself promise you it's just another hoax ...
And after having solved the riddle together with Martin (never underestimate bored students ;)), I think just the same. I'd be very surprised if that deal actually gets through.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Geez, a riddle! May I try to solve it?

supposition 1: Our dearest FAK is going to sign a player in january or during the summer transfer window.
Correct?

supposition 2: The player already plays in the Austrian league but does not have Austrian citizenship.
Correct?

supposition 3: The player ususally plays in a position where we (FAK) do not have young or younger alternatives.
Correct?

supposition 4: The player is constantly overrated by fans or media.
Correct?

That indicates that the player has to be a striker or central defensive midfielder and should be under 30.

Hm, there are two players who come to my mind, a striker from south-eastern europe who plays for GAK and a midfielder from central america who plays for Salzburg. On the other hand both stories are not exactly new and it would not fit Paul's discription of

Still I believe he's just the ugly twin, not able to conserve the form, so imo not the one to get. There were enough games showing his true potential when having to cope with players of more than Austrian average-ability.
Please PM me for the solution!

Max

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...I was wrong, it was not a hoax, it was actuylly a FAKE!.... :D

Implemented by the guys over there to see if that forum is leaking or not. Well.....

And you all had been wrong.......

:tongue:

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
onimaci said:

...but your suppositions actually had been all correct. Only the conclusion lacked a bit........ ;)

:)

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alexx said:
...I was wrong, it was not a hoax, it was actuylly a FAKE!.... :D

Implemented by the guys over there to see if that forum is leaking or not. Well.....

And you all had been wrong.......

:tongue:
Well, both Martin and Michi got the right answer after some debatting. ;)

I'm happy that it isn't true, still I wouldn't expect something like that from west.at. :wth: That it was a fake gives me the perfect reason to stay unregistered there, as I won't support supervision, especially by fellow fans! (Martin, remember how I described cg to you?)
However, the positive thing is, that they still don't know of this forum. ;)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...well, it depends a bit on Relii. If he ever returns to here and if he would do the connecting Postillion. Which I believe he wouldn't.

I see where you are coming from with your uneasiness towards that forum and I can't disagree too much. However, when it comes to real fact deals, they have the fastest connection to the management and for that I couldn't resist.

After not revealing anything really with the fake, here's some leaking now (if that's regarded as such). After the latest moronic Sörös attack, our alter Bekannter tifoso vero made icy Waldviertel overheat, du to his supernova anger. So tifoso wrote a pretty brilliant answer, reminding Sörös of some facts...and I mean facts here, not Klubbrille. However, tifoso could not entirely hold back and implemented some Revanchefouls also.

Now, today we find Krätschmers answer to Sörös in official FAK site. And I read that and somehow it looks familiar. And then there comes tifoso's post revealing he sent a copy of his answer to Sörös to the FAK management. So now we have some ghostwriting by fans and then put up as an official answer.

However, Krätschmer obviously felt he has to deliver a high percentage of his own work. So as a result his official answer got far too longwinded and frayed, if you ask me.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts