Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the unspeakable happens what will you do?

a) Support another team in Serie A. (which?)
b) Support another team in a different league. (which?)
c) Stop watching football altogether.
d) Watch football without having a favourite team.
e) Follow Parma FC or whatever they are called in Serie C2.

Personally I would do a bit of everything. Naturally Parma are my one and true football love. Nothing would come even close. I would do the following I think.

a) Support Roma for the Scudetto because I like them. Totti, Cassano, Emerson, Chivu, Montella... I will definately not support any of the big three. It's against my nature.

b) Try to find some teams to grow attached to in Spain and England. Right now Barcelona and Chelsea comes to mind but it's very painful to watch Chelsea for me and right now I'm unable to watch the spanish league... (I'm about to fix that though...)

c) I would definately watch less football. In fact, I haven't watched very much at all the last year either. Mostly CL as I feel I have to spend time with my gf during weekends since we don't live in the same city.

d) Obviosuly I would like to see certain teams being successful but in general I wouldn't have that true love anymore...

e) ... other that in Serie C2 of course. But it would be really hard to stay close to the team if they stayed there for many years. Simply because it would be almost impossible to get to know what's really happening as there wouldn't be any articles written about the team and I wouldn't be able to watch them on tv.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jack goff said:
So let the glory haunt feast begin!
Yeah, you're probably born in the black and blue parts of Milan by parents who's been supporting Inter since the 60's... :rolleyes:

What a nice attitude you have btw... Try to imagine our situation instead of riding your high horses. You don't know sh!t about what we're going through. So Fuc Goff!!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
mmmm.. I will definitely follow Parma even if they got relegated... As for supporting a team in other leagues, I am supporting Celta Vigo too.. But strange enough, both teams I support are having a disaster..

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
You got me thinking if I fvck goff that means I do it with some babe oppose that jacking goff which is with my hand? I dont think people would want to consider your situation simply because while Inter at least had some good deals with parma it was obvious how you wanted Adriano to never play for us, while having not problem if Ferrari was sold to juve or Appiah for that matter.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
a) Support another team in Serie A. (which?) Nope except I sympathize with Palermo and Empoli...as I have said...Palermo because well most of my Family support them and they grow on you a little. Empoli...is different...I just sympathize with them for a very strange reason unknown to me. :D :tongue:

b) Support another team in a different league. (which?) Nope

c) Stop watching football altogether. No way...:D

d) Watch football without having a favourite team. Hmm...Yeah...I like football to much.

e) Follow Parma FC or whatever they are called in Serie C2...?Parma anywhere...even in ameuter leagues of Italy...I'm a Parma fan till the club dies...simple.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
VERDI said:

a) Support Roma for the Scudetto because I like them. Totti, Cassano, Emerson, Chivu, Montella... I will definately not support any of the big three. It's against my nature.
....naaaaaa if u're against big teams u can't support for Roma...
..what about Chievo? or Samp? or my team( no,eh?:D)

VERDI said:

e) ... other that in Serie C2 of course. But it would be really hard to stay close to the team if they stayed there for many years. Simply because it would be almost impossible to get to know what's really happening as there wouldn't be any articles written about the team and I wouldn't be able to watch them on tv.
well u can ask me...i love follow Serie C, B and D...and for the television...i could tape all for you:rolleyes:

btw, Parma will not die...Parma in Serie A for ever!

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I it happens I will stop fallow football. That means if Parma not exist. Or else I will fallow Parma in C2 or what ever they will be.

I also like Diyarbakirspor but the love for that team can not be compared to Parma. And I hate the turkish league so...

Please let it not happend.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Follow Parma even in Serie C2 or wherever. Even through the internet.

I'll keep supporting PAOK of course, as well as my sympathies from the UK (Liverpool basically, but Charlton is growing in me)

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Follow Parma even in Serie C2 or wherever. Even through the internet.

I'll keep supporting PAOK of course, as well as my sympathies from the UK (Liverpool basically, but Charlton is growing in me)
I knew it! You got the hots for Paolo Di Canio!! Admit! :howler:

There are really no other team then Parma that I relly feel for. I quite like teams like Ajax, and I enjoy to see most teams in La Liga (except Merda off course). I have no attachement to the PL at all. I can enjoy watching it, but I really don't like any team in particular. Especially not the top ones.

The only league I'm really into is the Italian. And if Parma would dissapear I would still follow it, although not as closely.

Then offcourse I would try to follow Parma if they were in C2 but as Mårten said, when all you know about the team is a bunch of names you have never heard of, it's hard to keep the interest up.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
This is really hard to imagine. I don't know if anybody remember my old quote about my passion- I said there that I love Parma so much that I don't feel much for the national team or anything else around me. Parma is my life. Without Parma?

Yes I would follow that Parma FC of course but there would be some sympathy for others for sure. I would definitely support some italian team butI don't know which. At the moment I like Roma, Perugia....hmm.....and maybe Siena....oh no. Just these two and really little. Probably these two because I just love calcio.

In other leagues- no team in our league, I hate them all. I think I would be very fanatic supporter of national team. Spain? Nobody :yuck:! Germany, France etc as well. Only Premiership is good but who? I have no problem with Liverpool and Chelski but no, that's not for me.

I would be national team fanatic I guess.

GIALLOBLU SIAMO NOI, TUTTI!!!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Well, I will still go on supporting Parma, but yes, it will be hard - and the only other side I have supported is West Ham :howler:.

So for me, it will be Parma, and only Parma.

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Follow Parma....

If Parma disappears...it will just be as before. Soft Spot for Samp and 100 percent anti Juve and 90 percent anti Roma... :D :D but I will have no team to support :( :(. It will just be like the Spanish league...

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
VERDI said:
If the unspeakable happens what will you do?

b) Support another team in a different league. (which?)
Verdi, you should start supporting Besiktas :D

i read about parma's current situation and was upset because Parma is a good team. It's too bad thatthis happened, I hope things get better and that the unthinkable doesn't happen.

PS: what's going to happen to your UEFA cup games-is there any word on that yet?

Peace.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Re: Re: Second team in case of disaster?

D-lite said:
PS: what's going to happen to your UEFA cup games-is there any word on that yet?
The ties still on for now...:)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hmm, tough choice but if Parma go under I'm supporting Lazio for the rest of my life.:cool:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
malamenga said:
Hmm, tough choice but if Parma go under I'm supporting Lazio for the rest of my life.:cool:
So...does that mean you supported Parma? :confused: Because that how it came across well to me anyway...:D

·
Registered
460 Posts
Man, stop being such hopeless buggers. Last summer, WE were under choas and uncertainty at Lazio, but in our forum, not a single guy uttered some stuff that are said here.
If you even be realistic, yuu'll see that there is plenty to point to Parma surviving.

Parma WILL survive. :star:

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Yes, Lazio survived, but not Fiorentina.

But I am hopeful we will survive though..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts