• Kluivert

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the last of the polls. As was previously mentioned, some of the players from the first striker poll are in this one as well. Go ahead and vote!

·
Registered
68,987 Posts
Im not voting for the biggest diver in the world (RVN) and I really dispise that piece of sh!t Cassano, finally somebody I hate more than Inzaghi. Raul is my vote (if I voted Sokota id be raped in here becuase of "biased" voting)

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Raul, edging past Vieri in a photo finish.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Raul.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Vieri my choice.

I would like to see him making the performances of France'98 where he was squadra azzura's goalscoring machine.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Its between Raul, Vieri and RVN, no question.

Cassano? :wth: i know the Serie A fans voted for every Italian player but this is a bit too much, comedic even!

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
!bob said:
Why? :confused: because he isn't popular in the far-east?
What does have to do with anything? :rolleyes: if you are even implying i am from the far east, your even wrong there!

What has Cassano done on International level (or even local level), to compete with even his own country mate Vieri, let alone Raul or RVN? :rolleyes:

You also voted (in another poll) for Maresca as best DMC! :wth:

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
I'm not implying that your from the far east.. :D (you are Turkish right?) it was a reference to Real Madrid.. but forget that..

Ok, my way of rating players greatly differs from yours. I don't give a shit about how many trophies a player has won or how many leagues he's played in.. and although these factors do matter in the overall resume of a player, i'm no judge for an award ceremony.. I base my evaluations on what I see on the pitch - and his personality or his sexual habits aside - Cassano is an awesome player who just happens to have not won anything yet. At the same time, he's guided Roma to the top of serie A at mid-season, is that not an achievement in itself..?

You see my point. Cassano hasn't won the trophies or played for the clubs or had world cup experience to compete with Vieri - but as a second striker for a euro all-star team - I'd chose Cassano over him, or RVN, or Raul.. ANY DAY!

As for Maresca, I was being biased in voting for himn, but not in hs inclusion in the poll. :)

Ciao.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cassanos great and he just keeps getting better. like bob said, hes one of the main reasons romas been so good this year. hell shine in portugal!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
We have Henry who is not played as an out and out striker with France, and who- in my opinion is better playing off a striker.

Hence the choice for me is between Ruud, Vieri and Trezeguet.

I want to vote for Trez, but I'll vote for Ruud.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
From what i am seeing bob, what you need on the resume is for the player to be "Italian" ;)

And i am not Turkish either! :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts