Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now the executives can't say there is still plenty to play for!

Now we want changes! Maybe even some radical.

We have started to make the squad younger. There are a lot of youth player so maybe now some experienced ones.

Who do think WILL come? Note: Not who you would like to come because I think I know.

Don't you think we should loan some B-players out for primera experience(Iniesta, Baba...)

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Well, the names on the agenda are Veron, Crespo, Cisse, Van Bommel, Evkra , Collocini. I guess that some of this names have been suggested by the thcnical staff at barça, rather than being Van Gaal's men. I also think that Van Gaal will have his sights in other players that haver not appear on the lists. Who will come? Who knows? Van Bommel may be one of the favoirtes as he comes on a free transfer I guess.

About loaning some players for experience...well you have suggested two names that may feature in the A team next year. Babaginda looks certain to join the senior team, and Iniesta, if he is as good as people say, will definetely will have a chance to play in the first team, as only Xavi is a similar type of player.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts