Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now half the seasone are done and hopefully we have the best part of it left. We have a good good postion in both Champions league and the Premiership and overall I think it have been a good seasone so far. Here are my toughts on the some of the things this seasone:

Most developed player: Ljungberg

Best of the summer signings: Campbell

Biggest disapointment: I had hoped that Gio would be better but I`m sure he will get better as the time goes. He has shown that he has the talent to do it when he learn to cope with the pace and get stronger.

Worst game of the seasone: Charlton at Highbury runner up: Deportivo.

Best game of the seasone: ManU in the league. what a game !!! runner up: Juventus

Player of the seasone: Pires runner up Henry

·
Registered
56 Posts
I share your thoughts regarding the selections that you made.

I think that the key factor in our success will be having Lauren and Cole on the pitch. It is important not to give our opponents any help for example by putting Upson or the "Horse" on the field.
The games I've seen Upson has been better as a central defender than on the left.

Kind regards,

Adebisi

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
wow
u really sumed it up well
i just have to disagree on some bits
:tongue:

biggest dissapointment is that wright should of done alot more saves then he did. some games he just let the goals go in, Gio has done well i think, he just doesn't play much so we cant see the full extent.

best game to me was the one against juve. those goals was PURE.
the win agaist manure it was sorta barthez's fault. even though if he didnt do it, we would win, but the goals tat was scored doesnt seem rite in a way. but the juve game was good. because it got us closer to the championship league trophy.
:D

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Jacke I agree with you on the most developed player and best signing, but I think the most dissapointing player this season has been Vieira, for obvious reasons. Gio will take some time to settle, just like Pires. The worst game was the Charlton followed by the Pana game, and the best game was the Juve game. Pires has definitely been our best player so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts