Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone still here?

Was a nice win yesterday, with some really nice goals by Griezmann and Perez. The football was really good and got me excited about the team after a long time. Ansu Fati came on and looked nice. Have a good feeling about this team. Not just titles etc. but actually watching the football which has been a bit mechanical in recent times.

Griezmann looked the real deal, all through pre-season and the early he had looked a bit disjointed. Even the start of the match he looked a bit of a round peg in a square hole and then suddenly with that goal, it all just fell into place for him. From then on he just looked like he was born to play for this team. We don't need Neymar.

Busquets turned back the hands of time to deliver his best performance in probably 3-4 years. Covered every inch and was sublime passing the ball after making the mistake on the first goal.

Rafinha, what a career this guy would have had if not for the injuries. Ran his lungs and always effective with the ball and making decisive movements without it. I hope the guy can stay fit and get his due. He's good enough to be a part of this team and probably would be starter at most clubs. Still only 26, even though it seems he's been around for ages.

Lenglet has been a solid 8.5/10 since the time he has been at the club. Another solid performance from him, he's been a quality signing.

Would be nice to hear from you guys about the season as it goes on and may be revive the forum a bit.

·
Registered
43,218 Posts
I'd take Rafinha at Inter right now.

The guy is a gem. Great player with a great attitude.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd take Rafinha at Inter right now.

The guy is a gem. Great player with a great attitude.
And knees being held up by string and hope.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts