Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is all we have to look forward to. from how shit we're playing and its still early november, looks like all we have to hope for is the new season. we're not going to win anything season, we're going to see us get knocked out of the fa cup, champions league we'll lose to yet again shit defending and premier league we wont even come close. its 05-06 and 06-07 all over again.

main problems we will need to ****ing address for the new season.
1. get a GOOD ****ING CENTRE BACK
2. get a CONSISTANT STRIKER
3. GET RID OF WENGER.

yes i ****ing said it. he's done crazy things to arsenal, some good and some bad. but the lack of spending on experienced players makes me ****ing sick. we dont have any experience in our squad. we defend ever so ****ing well against every team. we cant do anything on the ball. we cant grind out results like other sides. we're going backwards with most of our signings and formations.

come on. please finish this season quickly, i dont want to hang myself.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
The truly terrible thing is that no matter how far Wenger sinks us, there's not a chance in the world they'll even think about it. We're stuck with him and his bullshit till 2011.

You've always got Adelaide United to look forward to, xinzhi. ;)

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well he better stop ****ing dreaming and do something about our SERIOUS problems we have ALL over the field. we need an experience striker upfront to show adebayor and rvp how to play football. we need a good defensive midfielder who is going to move his ass around, defend and not get ****ing red carded. diaby doesnt seem like our solution since he's never played in dmf. denilson is just an epic failure. flamini is a **** for leaving.

we need a proper centre back who will defend aerial threats and whose actually capable of keeping clean sheets.

we need a goalkeeper who doesnt look shakey and likely to make a crazy mistake like almunia.

we need to fix all these problems if we want to actually win something next season.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The truly terrible thing is that no matter how far Wenger sinks us, there's not a chance in the world they'll even think about it. We're stuck with him and his bullshit till 2011.

You've always got Adelaide United to look forward to, xinzhi. ;)
adelaide united will be good if we do win the asian champions league but it wont set a spark in my heart like arsenal winning something..:cry:

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I'm seriously shitting bricks about our top 4 place the way things are going.

We've got a really tough run of games coming up and if we f*ck them up then we're going to be looking up at the likes of Villa and having to chase them down.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
uefa cup is starting to look inevitable. after our next 4 tough games, we could look as bad as this

liverpool 38 points
chelsea 35 points
manchester united 33 points (with a game in hand)
arsenal 20 points.

i honestly have no hope in us picking up points. MAYBE against red hot in form villa, or red hot man city or explosive chelsea or manu. but it doesnt look likely.

with RVP banned for 3 games (looks like it since it was a bad red card), adebayor injured, theo injured, sagna injured, looks like we're screwed.

uefa cup is starting to look inevitable. words cannot describe how suicidal i feel right now.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Some people really seem to go a bit over board on here. We will finish top 4 and tbh at the start of the season I didn't expect us to challenge for the title because we didnt address the problem positions in central midfield and central defence.

Yes it's shit to lose at Stoke, yes I was angry/mad/pissed off on Wednesday just as much as any fan but I don't just give up on the team.

I sometimes wonder how long some have actually ''supported'' this club or did they just start supporting when we were wining the Premiership....:rollani:

·
Registered
211 Posts
we need a proper centre back who will defend aerial threats and whose actually capable of keeping clean sheets.

we need a goalkeeper who doesnt look shakey and likely to make a crazy mistake like almunia.

we need to fix all these problems if we want to actually win something next season.
that`s what we need

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some people really seem to go a bit over board on here. We will finish top 4 and tbh at the start of the season I didn't expect us to challenge for the title because we didnt address the problem positions in central midfield and central defence.

Yes it's shit to lose at Stoke, yes I was angry/mad/pissed off on Wednesday just as much as any fan but I don't just give up on the team.

I sometimes wonder how long some have actually ''supported'' this club or did they just start supporting when we were wining the Premiership....:rollani:
i can go 1 or 2 seasons without winning anything, but to see our side go 3 seasons, and possibly a 4 season without winning any silverware, its heartbreaking. our side isnt exactly doing too well, some could say our side is getting significantly worse than it was 3 years ago. i appreciate what our players do for all the fans, but for wenger to continue and not address our problems? dont you think some of us fans are starting to get very very very pissed off?

·
Registered
891 Posts
i can go 1 or 2 seasons without winning anything, but to see our side go 3 seasons, and possibly a 4 season without winning any silverware, its heartbreaking. our side isnt exactly doing too well, some could say our side is getting significantly worse than it was 3 years ago. i appreciate what our players do for all the fans, but for wenger to continue and not address our problems? dont you think some of us fans are starting to get very very very pissed off?
Of course you have but some people seem too quick to turn on the team. Wenger goes from genius to a total c*nt who knows nothing in the matter of what a week? how many were saying Wenger out (well I know some were :pp) after the West Ham game?. All of a sudden a week later and we are the worst team going ?

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Of course you have but some people seem too quick to turn on the team. Wenger goes from genius to a total c*nt who knows nothing in the matter of what a week? how many were saying Wenger out (well I know some were :pp) after the West Ham game?. All of a sudden a week later and we are the worst team going ?
we didnt exactly look too convincing against west ham, it was only a matter of adebayor standing up off the bench and grabbing us 3points. wenger has picked the worst formation possible for this game, he allowed stoke to play their brand of football over us.

i'm simply saying we seriously do not look like winning anything this season due to all of our problems. from all of the problems and fixtures coming up, it looks like we're going to be even worse by december.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I agree Wenger should have sorted the problem of the central midfielder and central defender out in the summer. As a result of him not doing it I never really expected us to challenge in the league and for that Wenger has to take the blame.

Maybe the United game is what we need next week ? if the players can't get fired up for that they won't get fired up for anything

(I may or may not be highly optimistic here...)

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I agree Wenger should have sorted the problem of the central midfielder and central defender out in the summer. As a result of him not doing it I never really expected us to challenge in the league and for that Wenger has to take the blame.

Maybe the United game is what we need next week ? if the players can't get fired up for that they won't get fired up for anything

(I may or may not be highly optimistic here...)
well in 06-07, beating manu 1-0 at ot was a turning point in the season. but we played smaller clubs after them. we got city, villa and chelsea after manu. i really dont know how many points we'll pick up from those games but from how bad we're playing, its likely we'll drop half to almost all of the points imo.

·
Registered
891 Posts
we will get beat at Chelsea I'll say that now.

United at home... draw, Beat Villa, and draw/beat City

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Don't think anything is going overboard here laserspewpew. There is a real fear now that we will drop out of the top four and not without reason.

Next season?

New players are needed in the goalkeeper position, CB position and DM. Anything less and we are treading water or worse. It's hard to get quality players but Wenger should be breaking his balls to at least get upcoming players in these positions and that means spending money. quite a lot of money. Next season I want him to be proudly displaying a new CB that gets everyone upbeat. Not a kid or a has been in these positions. We have enough attacking players now. Wenger needs to get excited and interested in players at the other end of the pitch.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Don't think anything is going overboard here laserspewpew. There is a real fear now that we will drop out of the top four and not without reason.
From the first quarter of this season we are not good enough to win the title but not bad enough to drop out of the top 4.

Theres only a quarter of this season gone though so it's not as if the whole season is a total write off yet well except the Premiership

I agree with the experience thing it's something that has been badly over looked with this squad. But until Wenger stops being so stubborn....

''Arsenal the team of the future, never the present''
:undecide:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
You sack Wenger and replace him with whom?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts