Xtratime Community banner

741 - 748 of 748 Posts

·
Registered
44,358 Posts

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
KK Crvena Zvezda - KK FMP Serbian League Playoff Final starts on Thursday, in a best of 5 series. Hope we can beat FMP to end the season on a high. This would be a huge thing for the club after the firing of Alimpijevic.

In terms of the football side of things; we're being linked with multiple players but nothing concrete thus far. We've been rumored to be going after Marko Marin, Franco Soldano, Sammir, Milan Jevtovic, Nemanja Milunovic and several others. However, no one has really stood out thus far.

The only name that has officially signed thus far is Dusan Jovancic, the now ex-captain of Vojvodina. He plays in the center of midfield and the 27 year old is one of the better players in our league. He will bring much needed experience and I anticipate he'll play in a role that Racic/Krsticic played this season... I foresee him starting games in the Serbian league after European fixtures due to rotation.

Currently, certain and rumored departures seem to be -

GK - Damir Kahriman (released), Nemanja Supic (rumor is that he will be released)

D - Damien Le Tallec (mulling over offers from Russia - Lokomotiv Moscow and Dinamo Moscow are heavily interested; departing on a free given contract is up), Abraham Frimpong (rumors to Ferencváros), Dusan Andjelkovic (retired)

M - Mitchell Donald (rumors are Turkey), Uros Racic (Bologna - I'm thinking his departure depends on who we manage to bring in for Donald; if no one he might stay), Nenad Milijas (future unclear), Slavoljub Srnic (rumors are Gozteppe in Turkey, but wouldn't be surprised if he stays)

F - Luka Ilic (off to the Eredivisie per Man City's instructions)

·
Registered
44,358 Posts
Uros Račić is off to Valencia. Got it confirmed by a journalist that works for a major Spanish paper that negotiations are under way so not just some Serbian gossip.

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
So two more bits of business done; Uros Racic has signed for Valencia in a deal worth 2.2 million euros while we've signed Nikola Stojiljkovic on loan for a season with a right to purchase outright for 1.5 million euros after this upcoming season.

It's also heavily rumored that Dejan Meleg will be signing for us on Monday in a transfer costing us 300 thousand euros.

Overall -

In - Dusan Jovanvic (CM - Vojvodina), Nikola Stojiljkovic (CF - Braga), Dejan Meleg (AM/IF - Kayserispor).

Out - Uros Racic (CM - Valencia), Damien Le Tallec (CB - out of contract), Luka Ilic (NAC Breda), Damir Kahriman (released), Nemanja Supic (released), Dusan Andjelkovic (retired).

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
Great bit of business for Zvezda, horrible move for Racic :D hes pretty decent but I don't think he has the quality for that level. Hope he enjoys going out on loan.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #746
New thread is now up - this one can still be used for the basketball team's conclusion to the season I guess

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #747
KK Crvena zvezda are champions of Serbia again.

4th time in a row and a total of 19 times altogether.

Not the ideal season but it's nice to have at least salvaged something from it.

Plenty of changes in the summer I reckon.

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
SAMPIONI! 19th domestic title. We are catching up and great accomplishment given the difficulties we've faced. A great close to a super successful 2017-2018 season in all aspects.

741 - 748 of 748 Posts