Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 748 Posts

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well well well...back by popular demand (well demanded by RB) here's the new thread for the upcoming season.

I'm sure we'll be left disappointed by the football club in Europe. Milojevic seems like a good appointment however his attitude is very much welcome after 'Grof' and he's already set about making some changes.

Fitness coach comes in, Maksa the goalkeeping coach has left and probably about time too.

So far we've signed Stojkovic, Gobeljic, Ricardinho and Savic. Don't inspire too much confidence right now but maybe he'll be able to mould this team into something worth watching.

A lot of players will also thankfully be leaving us. An interesting summer of course awaits.

In basketball much will depend on whether we can sort out finances and hold onto Radonja. I'm hopeful if not expectant.

Mitrovic has left, Bolden has joined from FMP. Bjelica is staying is all we know so far. We could look very different next season and be even younger with the likes of Radanov getting a chance.

Here's hoping that the club will be able to sort something out for next season.

Best of luck to all our clubs, probably going to need it!

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
:thumbsup:

Like I said in the other topic, we need one more strong year in basketball before we can enter a transition period, so getting to Radonja to stay would be that HUGE first step and should be our priority.

As for football, there I think is the perfect time to rebuild. We have plenty of talent coming through, just hope we're smart enough to let most of the foreigners go. In Europe I don't expect much, sadly, but we'll see what Milojevic is able to build within the next month.

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
Woof, with a side of woof. :D

I'm enthused about our new year in football. I feel like for the first time since the first season under Grof we might have a dynamic team that plays attractive football. Something tells me Milojevic will find what's missing. I really do think we will come good this season.

I'm heavily interested in who Milojevic will develop that we can't foresee right now. He seems like a true player's coach and he's heavily involved in the training sessions.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Richmond Boakyie looks like is staying, which I think is a plus. We're also being linked with Krle's cousin despite having about 10 strikers on the books already but Orlandic has left and I hope Sikimic will if he hasn't already.

In basketball looks like Radonja is close to staying which is huge!

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank god!

Boakyie signs a 3 year deal. Good stuff!

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jovic and Jenkins close to leaving kkcz :(

·
Registered
13,468 Posts
Reactions: BL4NK

·
puzz!eshock
1,814 Posts
^ pretty awesome, they look sharp! more importantly, let's hope for a new season to be just as sharp :)

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All of them are great but the dark one is the best alternative kit jersey that we've ever had!

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Richmond has signed a 3 year deal, confirmed.

Plavsic has gone to Sparta Prague, of which Zvezda receive €750k. 20% went to Spartak.

RSB are reporting the following:

Krle's cousin Pešić is due to sign a 3 year deal.

Srdjan Babić could be joining us in the next week or so.

Marko Baša is 50/50 and a definitive answer will be known by 5th July.

Our first game is Thursday vs Floriens. Crazy, feels like the season hasn't even finished and our new one is already starting!

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
A sad, sad day for KK Zvezda. Charles Jenkins has signed with Khimki..

My favourite 'foreigner' in the entire history of SD Crvena zvezda. A great player, a warrior and above all a fantastic ambassador for the club and its fans. He will be missed and I wish him all the best! Hopefully he'll be back one day.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Definitely...so sad.

He had a clause of €100,000 so not much we could do. Khimki however have a back court of Shved, Pefi Marković and Jenkins now. That will be interesting.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Zvezda about to start, poor attendance it would seem, probably worst I've seen in a long time for a European game.

Team is:

Manojlovic, Stojkovic, Frimpong, Savic, Andjelkovic, Donald, Le Tallec, Ricardinho, Srnic, Milic and Boakye.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Would have preferred to see Adzic in there.

Hopefully Babic joins too, good for him and us, if we use him. Savic has flopped pretty much everywhere.

Let's see what Ricardinho has to offer.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Serious lack of creativity here. Not sure how we're going to break down this bunker.

Milic is a disaster but on the plus side Ricardinho looks decent.

·
puzz!eshock
1,814 Posts
lol. just as we left off last season, penalties pretty much on the regular ffs!

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Very tiresome to watch. Every time we get into a decent position a hopeless shot is fired off instead of a through ball, a lay-off or whatever. I mean the Spaniards have raped the game with their passing, but if we could take just 20% of that we'd be up 3 or 4 goals here, easily.

Also brings on 50 year old Milijas..:err:

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
2-0!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

1 - 20 of 748 Posts