Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OOPS this wasnt suppose to happend. Us losing to atalanta at home? damn now we have 4 game left, instead of sealing the deal since roma "draw" (2 penalties in last 3 minutes :D) we now give chance to Juve and Roma to reach us.

However things aint that bad for us, we could Draw to Brescia at home at would still be tied with Roma assuming the win with 3 games left, which its not that bad, but of course we still control our desteny as of now and a win, which is a sure thing since cuper wont lose 3 or 4 striaght games, will assure us a 2 point lead with 3 games left.

Actually we just need milan to draw vs Roma and Juve and we will win it, of course if we dont happend to get beaten by piacenza or brescia, so No matter how grim things look now, we are doing pretty good actually.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Dude, you don't have to analyze anything. The only conclusion you can reach is that Inter will once again lose the scudetto to Juventus...

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Cobra, I told you after the Feyenoord game that I smelled the slip up but you had to say I was way to negative like much of the Interisti family but you wouldn't trust me eh? I guess it's too bad I was sadly right. I saw it coming dude, and Atalanta was under estimated by the team, we came out way too offensive and we thought they wouldn't be able to stop our attack. :rolleyes:

Juventus was written off and they like being the underdog and proved it with the 4-0 trashing, Juve are even scarrier then Roma. Today's game reminded me of the 97/98 game.. I was not comfortbale with a 3 point lead, you can only immagine what I think aboout or current position. :devil:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Assuming that Juve will win all of the 4 remaining games (not so hard to do), Inter must collect 9pts until the end...So if Inter dont win at least one of Chievo or Lazio,Juve will win the scudetto...Its simple...

·
Registered
23,831 Posts
Things have gone from "looking good" to "we still have a chance".

It´s not too far fetched to assume that Juve will win their remaining games. So Inter has to win the three next games and hope to get one point against Lazio at Stadio Olimpico. That´s a pretty tough task considering we´re facing the relegation struggling Brescia and Piacenza at home and Chievo who is fighting for the last CL spot away.

If we had won against Atalanta it would have been sufficient to win our home matches and get at least one point away.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Things have gone from "looking good" to "we still have a chance".
I still think things are looking good!!!

Roma have, as far as i know both Samuel and Totti out so they really miss a couple of keyplayers!

Regarding the 2 clubs fixtures then i think it is unlikely that they will get maximum points. Sure their fixtures look easy (like ours) BUT how often does it happen that a team wins 4 matches in a row??? I think that Roma will loose AT LEAST 2 points and Juve will loose AT LEAST 5!

Regarding our own fixtures then i think they look pretty "easy". Brescia and Piacenza might be stugelling to avoid relegation. BUT they are in the position they are in because they are among the weakest teams in serie A. No matter how motivated they are it is still a lot easier than facing a topteam.

Chievo who is fighting for a cl-spot has in my oppinion changed to the worse since christmas. If it wasn't for their magnificent first half of the season they would be in the relegationzone as well...

Lazio will be though, and i think it will be the descidig match. Lets just hope that a cl-spot is out of their reach when we play them.

Lets not be to pesimistic, afterall number 2 only moved 1 point closer, it could have be worse if Venezia hadn't helped us.

Forza Inter!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Rasmus said:

Regarding our own fixtures then i think they look pretty "easy". Brescia and Piacenza might be stugelling to avoid relegation. BUT they are in the position they are in because they are among the weakest teams in serie A. No matter how motivated they are it is still a lot easier than facing a topteam.

The Atalanta game looked pretty easy before playing it, right? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
315 Posts
as i said, every games counts even with the relegation area teams.

but 4 more games, watchout for the "x" factor here.. reminds me of 97/98 season

which was mister "referee". He might be the keyrole to decides who will be the scudetto. I hope not but there is always a possibility on that.

That's why I assume Inter need to be making goals on clear chances without begging and praying for "Santa Referee" to give us a Rigore.

Today we might see a "sign" towards that trend again on Roma game but I won't say anything since it's unclear of what was the cause of that.

but i guess the guiness book of records will have a new record on the fastest 2 penalty in a soccer history now.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, really? SO inter can lose a relative easy game against atalanta, but juve is sure to win the games they got left? so Roma the current champions could struggle big time against Venezia but Juventus wont be able to struggle at all? So that's how things happend. Everything is up for Grabs to think Inter will lose to juventus is a bit Premature. I belive Milan wont be as Easy as Juventus fans think even if its at delle alpi. Why? Milan has face Juve 3 times already so if a club can make some adjusment, and give Juve a tough game thats milan. We did beat Roma so we are not as bad as some people think so watchout for us, we still have heart left.

·
Registered
320 Posts
The Atalanta game looked pretty easy before playing it, right?
Yes it did. And it would imo have been if some of our importent players like Recoba, Dalmat and Seedorf weren't underperforming today. When 3 that importent players have an offday every single team can make you strugle. Sure Atalanta played tactically good but if our players only performed like they did against Roma then there would have been no problem!!! Its all still up to us. We lead and our program is, imo, not worse than Romas and Juves.

Forza Inter!!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
F*cken stupid INter !!!!!!!!!

THey sucked today and they sucked on a very important match !!!

How do we suppose to win the Scudetto damnit.........
I had already expressed my worries that INter won't win the Scudetto.......

I wish I was wrong, but after today I doubted we gonna win anything this season:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Cut it out will you? It won't do any good to call your favorite team stupid f*cking Inter will it? :rolleyes:

Cheer the team on, they need us right now.. It's a time of struggling and trying to get the scudetto printed on our jerseys! It's now we will test our patience.. we have been in much worst sittuations, tutti Interisti know this. It's time to come together and support the greatest club in the world, I know we can unite and do that one more time this season.. 4 more games! 4 more! and we are still on top, don't forget that.

Forza Inter per sempre!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Milan Juventus lecce Roma thats 4 games we got 10 points.
Brescia Chievo Piacenza Lazio 4 games if you ask me it aint as hard as our negative crowd is thinking.

Interisti should Learn from Juventus supporters look how positive and Optimistic they are, while some of us are already giving up and quiting on the club, honestly fans like that dont deserve a scudetto.

The chievo game wont be as hard simply because we are going to be more defensive wont give as many open spaces to them like last time, we are going to rely more on counter-attacks which is cuper's strength, That's how we beat Milan and Valencia, and Fiorentina tough defensive schemes.

If we dont beat Brescia and Piacenza we dont deserve the title anyways so there's not a lot to discuss when it comes to these games, but as I said before AC Milan our biggest Rivals, are as Important as Juve, Inter and Roma in the scudetto Race.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
inter, juve and roma have all played 30 games, and inter is 2 points in front because inter is the best team. it's that simple.

sure, we really shot ourselves in the foot by losing at home to a weak team. but we have to count our blessings: roma only gained 1 point on us.

2 points ahead with 4 games to play is a GREAT position to be in, so we should stop being so negative. surely none of us thought that roma and juve would give up and we would just stroll to the finish line.

this is the toughest league in the world, my friends, and it will be a war until the last kick of the last game. and i like our chances.

·
Registered
283 Posts
but i guess the guiness book of records will have a new record on the fastest 2 penalty in a soccer history now.

I also thought that but apparently there is even a better record:eek:

Domenica 7 Aprile 2002, 21:52

Arbitri: Collina, due rigori in 4'. Ma il record è di Tombolini

Il miglior arbitro del mondo, il direttore internazionale, colui che rappresenterà da solo la classe arbitrale italiana ai Mondiali di Corea e Giappone, Pierluigi Collina, della sezione di Viareggio, ha assegnato in Venezia-Roma due rigori alla squadra giallorossa, permettendo a Montella, che li ha realizzati tra l'86' e l'89', di pareggiare le sorti dell'incontro considerando che i lagunari (da una settimana retrocessi in B), conducevano per 2-0.

Ma due penalty assegnai nell'arco di 4', non rappresentano un record. Negli ultimi anni si ricorda un episodio simile nel torneo 1999/2000 in Juventus-Udinese 4-1: l'arbitro Tombolini di Ancona, assegnò al 21' e 23' due penalty ai bianconeri, realizzati il primo da Del Piero, il secondo da Inzaghi.

Risalendo indietro nel tempo, c'é poi un Lazio-Bari del 4 febbraio 1996 (4-3 il risultato finale): alla squadra romana furono concessi due rigori tra il 20' ed il 23' del primo tempo. A realizzarli fu Signori.
E l'arbitro ad assegnarli fu sempre Tombolini.
Per maggiori informazioni vai sul sito di Datasport

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Well said falcao!It's not the end of the world to lose today!

Of course we wasted a golden opportunity to widen the lead to 5 points instead we're just 2 points ahead.But there're just 4 matches remaining,we can still make it!It's just depends on ourselves!Cuz while u might say Inter could slip gain but remember,so would Roma and Juve!

I'm not too worried about the current situation on the standing,what I'm worried is our form,we must find out why we played so badly and I wish it is just a bad day!

If we return to form again like we did all along this season,I'm very confident we can win the chamipionship!

FORZA MILAN!!!!!:D

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Down to tha Last Roach!.

Juventus will put heaps of pressure and they are always in this situation, i believe they are the most experienced team.

Then you have Roma who are the Champions!.

Then you have Inter the most inexperienced side jumbled togethere this season with Hector Cuper!.

Who will win only time will tell but by god i pray for Inter;).

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
First year coach takes he team for a hell of a RUN>>> we did not expect to be in this position and i believe our players did not either..

A championship team does not have to win all their games..it is much more than that...CHARACTER and i think Cuper found that..

We cannot afford any more mistakes and a loss v atalanta especially at home may have kicked us in the @$$ we have now the greatest opportunity to show we are still for real...BRescia at home.

I think we will be more fired up for this game than anyone can imagine.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
14/4/02 31a INTER -BRESCIA
14/4/02 31a JUVENTUS -MILAN
14/4/02 31a ROMA -PARMA

21/4/02 32a CHIEVO VERONA -INTER
21/4/02 32a MILAN- ROMA
21/4/02 32a PIACENZA -JUVENTUS

28/4/02 33a INTER -PIACENZA
28/4/02 33a JUVENTUS- BRESCIA
28/4/02 33a ROMA CHIEVO -VERONA