Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
11,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dammit i go away for like 15 days and now that i come back i have like 1000 pages to catch up on. thanks a lot :(

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
The moral of the story is 'never leave'. Well...either that or, if you do leave, 'never comeback'. ;)

:D

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
:D

How was your trip?

·
Premium Member
27,256 Posts
dammit i go away for like 15 days and now that i come back i have like 1000 pages to catch up on. thanks a lot :(
RB working hard to catch up on the latest XT gossip...

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Thought that was Andrija? :confused:

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
It is Andrija.

·
Premium Member
27,256 Posts
Well RB has consistently been posting this pic trying to present this dude as Andrija.

But thanks to Google, the lies are being exposed..

·
Registered
11,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well RB has consistently been posting this pic trying to present this dude as Andrija.

But thanks to Google, the lies are being exposed..
:howler::howler::howler::howler: Old man RSF really thinking that was Andrix's picture..

;) and thanks to google i have found RSF's picture

I had a greatttttttt time... except my last night when my hotel tried to screw me from bringing a girl back to my room meanwhile she was there with me pretty much every single night :thmbdown: I only went to 2 of the 4 games :( (vs Sweden and the derbi) i almost missed the whole sweden game because i was dumb enough to go with a girl that never went to a football game in her life and never watches it grrrr

·
Registered
463 Posts
:howler::howler::howler::howler: Old man RSF really thinking that was Andrix's picture..

;) and thanks to google i have found RSF's picture

I had a greatttttttt time... except my last night when my hotel tried to screw me from bringing a girl back to my room meanwhile she was there with me pretty much every single night :thmbdown: I only went to 2 of the 4 games :( (vs Sweden and the derbi) i almost missed the whole sweden game because i was dumb enough to go with a girl that never went to a football game in her life and never watches it grrrr
:thumbsup:Where did you meet this chick?

·
Registered
11,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:) which girl? the girl i took the game (some random that i hit on)? or the girl that was with me at the hotel almost every night (my kum introduced me to her)?

·
Registered
27,401 Posts
yeah, I hate it when I go away even for 2 days, and i come back and there's 25 pages of new material to go through.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Found an interesting board where XT admins and other 'high chiefs' of
this site come together and basically talk sh!t.

Found a great MaidenMadness post, I'm sure you all remember the guy, 'tolerant fella' 'educated' bla bla bla, well here he is, with the most BS post ever on Balkan history. :D

well we need to establish something first. bosnia is made up of 3 different people. there are serbs, there are croats and there are muslims.

bosnian serbs, same as croatian serbs aren't real serbs. they're mostly romanians, bulgarians, macedonians and other othodox that fled their homes in 13th and 14th century in front of turkish invasion. they just became serbs at the end of 19th and at the start of 20th century when serbian orthodox church started the propaganda that all orthodox are serbs. 90% of them have no link with serbia whatsoever and those rare cases whose roots actually are serbian, their ancestors fled serbia in 15th century. serbs from serbia know that thats why they don't see these cro serbs and bih serbs as serbs, but as bosnians and croatians. however problem is that these bosnian and croatian serbs hate the nations where generations of their ancestors were raised so much that they don't want to consider themselves as croats or bosnians, but they want to be serbs. because serbs don't see them as one of their own they tend to feel inferiority complex and they tend to be more extreme than serbs from serbia because they feel the need to prove themselves in the eyes of real serbs. to prove that isn't difficult. look at the last war biggest serbian war criminals were serbs from outside of serbia.

croats from bih are the true owners of bih. bih was croatian land. it was ruled by croatian kings, it had croatian culture, they were catholic. croats from bih are descendants of those croats that stayed in their homes during turkish invasion and occupation and that didn't abandon their true culture.

for muslims there are two possibilities. they are either descendants of croats that converted to islam because under turks life was much easier for muslims or they're descendants of the turkish occupators. they hate croats. for croats, places in bih in muslim territory are the most hostile out of all places in former yu. more hostile than even middle of serbia. they hate us from the bottom of their guts. they hate us by their history, they hate us by their religion and as of 90ties they also hate us because of one other element. you see during the 90ties radical islamists from places such as siria, iran, iraq, afganistan came to fight for muslims during the war. they stayed there after the war and started spreading radical islam. nowadays bosnia is al qaeda headquarters for europe because of them. they have been threathening holy war against catholics (read croats) for some time now.

Yes there he was, in full glory, so my lesson, even the most tolerant seeming croat, deep down is full of sh!t. :pp

Rob's reply:

Man, that post highlights our lack of other Balkan posters.

'Mister intelligent' just assuming whatever the hell Maiden said was true and wanting other balkan dudes to join to start his own flame forum so he could wank over us fighting. Seriously Rob and I know you'll discuss this, rate it, talk about it some more with your love buddy James, but you're the biggest douche on this planet and I feel for you mate. :D

Lots of interesting stuff to be found on this forum and only now have I realised how hopeless these people are. They needed a new forum to discuss what happens on this one, even if they have several not visible sub forums here. :eek: :pp

Here's the link: http://s8.zetaboards.com/Football_for_pricks/forum/15919/

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
I've actually been invited to that website earlier this winter, but thought it was a bit tragic so I couldn't care less.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Found an interesting board where XT admins and other 'high chiefs' of
this site come together and basically talk sh!t.

Found a great MaidenMadness post, I'm sure you all remember the guy, 'tolerant fella' 'educated' bla bla bla, well here he is, with the most BS post ever on Balkan history. :D

well we need to establish something first. bosnia is made up of 3 different people. there are serbs, there are croats and there are muslims.

bosnian serbs, same as croatian serbs aren't real serbs. they're mostly romanians, bulgarians, macedonians and other othodox that fled their homes in 13th and 14th century in front of turkish invasion. they just became serbs at the end of 19th and at the start of 20th century when serbian orthodox church started the propaganda that all orthodox are serbs. 90% of them have no link with serbia whatsoever and those rare cases whose roots actually are serbian, their ancestors fled serbia in 15th century. serbs from serbia know that thats why they don't see these cro serbs and bih serbs as serbs, but as bosnians and croatians. however problem is that these bosnian and croatian serbs hate the nations where generations of their ancestors were raised so much that they don't want to consider themselves as croats or bosnians, but they want to be serbs. because serbs don't see them as one of their own they tend to feel inferiority complex and they tend to be more extreme than serbs from serbia because they feel the need to prove themselves in the eyes of real serbs. to prove that isn't difficult. look at the last war biggest serbian war criminals were serbs from outside of serbia.

croats from bih are the true owners of bih. bih was croatian land. it was ruled by croatian kings, it had croatian culture, they were catholic. croats from bih are descendants of those croats that stayed in their homes during turkish invasion and occupation and that didn't abandon their true culture.

for muslims there are two possibilities. they are either descendants of croats that converted to islam because under turks life was much easier for muslims or they're descendants of the turkish occupators. they hate croats. for croats, places in bih in muslim territory are the most hostile out of all places in former yu. more hostile than even middle of serbia. they hate us from the bottom of their guts. they hate us by their history, they hate us by their religion and as of 90ties they also hate us because of one other element. you see during the 90ties radical islamists from places such as siria, iran, iraq, afganistan came to fight for muslims during the war. they stayed there after the war and started spreading radical islam. nowadays bosnia is al qaeda headquarters for europe because of them. they have been threathening holy war against catholics (read croats) for some time now.

Yes there he was, in full glory, so my lesson, even the most tolerant seeming croat, deep down is full of sh!t. :pp

Rob's reply:

Man, that post highlights our lack of other Balkan posters.

'Mister intelligent' just assuming whatever the hell Maiden said was true and wanting other balkan dudes to join to start his own flame forum so he could wank over us fighting. Seriously Rob and I know you'll discuss this, rate it, talk about it some more with your love buddy James, but you're the biggest douche on this planet and I feel for you mate. :D

Lots of interesting stuff to be found on this forum and only now have I realised how hopeless these people are. They needed a new forum to discuss what happens on this one, even if they have several not visible sub forums here. :eek: :pp

Here's the link: http://s8.zetaboards.com/Football_for_pricks/forum/15919/
WTF who is this guy and i dont think you could find one history book to show this as being true, That guy must be a child molester who also gets ****ed in the ass everyday.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
He was one of the top people on this site, so refreshing to see such clueless views from management. :)

http://s8.zetaboards.com/Football_for_pricks/topic/379419/1/

Thread on the Balkans where they admit they don't even read threads, people get away with sh!t and only Serb hating Maiden translates.

Seriously people, it's funny. :D

Serbs, Croats, Bosnians getting worked up over sh!t and these socially deprived teenagers just don't care. Jesmo i mi budale, from now on, spustite im slobodno, ko im jebe mater, ako propadne forum, moze se naci novi. :)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts