Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
£12m a bit steep,but he's twice the player Joe Cole and Veron are ,so it should be good times for the Blues,but he must start every week.

watch now him suddenly become an England regular while if Nicky Butt moves clubs he will be consigned to the International dustbin.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
£12m a bit steep,but he's twice the player Joe Cole and Veron are ,
I wouldn't say that so soon eventough he has been great this season. Many are the players that was great, but then didn't really work it out in a bigger team and new enviroment.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I don't think it'll be £12 Million.

£10 Million is likely.

But whta a great player ;), he can play instead of Maka aor Lamps, or om RMF. He is greatly needed :). Now get him in the England squad proper.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
_Eight_Ball_ said:
Goodbye Charlton's constant first-team footie. Hello Chelsea's constant reserve team footie ;)

When you watch and learn something about Chelsea come back. Firstly everyone in Chelsea's squad who is good enough have played an amazing amount of games. Also none of the first team play reserves. Learn, Learn and Learns ome more. Thx. Scots :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
VERY good player.

But ummm, there's Frank Lampard already.

Duff, Lele, Lampard, Parker?

How does the maths go? Screw the expensive fullbacks and have 3 at the back?

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
When you watch and learn something about Chelsea come back. Firstly everyone in Chelsea's squad who is good enough have played an amazing amount of games. Also none of the first team play reserves. Learn, Learn and Learns ome more. Thx. Scots :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You take things far too seriously. The English :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Politician said:
VERY good player.

But ummm, there's Frank Lampard already.

Duff, Lele, Lampard, Parker?

How does the maths go? Screw the expensive fullbacks and have 3 at the back?
Man haven't ou noticed that Lamps and Maka have playe dlike nearly ever minute this year? They seriously need a rest at times. Parker can fill in for either, or argubly which I think he will do next season - Knock Maka into a more prominent role on the bench... because frankly he's better. :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Dunno it will be Interesting to see how scotty performs with Chelsea and the competition for Places is already strong.Coming from a team like Charlton to chelsea will be some sought of Culture shock for him in all due respect to Mighty charlton.I hope he does well at the bridge.:)
I guess it was'nt nice how he left Charlton also after being there for so many years.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
A good move indeed. Man, Chelsea is spoilt of choice now! You cant take Lampard out of that squad cause his been the most consistent Chelsea player and he is English! I would love to see an all english CM comprising Parker and Lampard!. Veron and Makelele will work well togheter as an alternative. Petit can be released!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Have you lot seen this??

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004041487,00.html

LMFAO!!! He really shot himself in the foot here!

------------------------------------------------------------------

SOCCER wonder boy Scott Parker scores a massive own goal by posing with a banner saying “Chelsea R S**t”.

The Charlton midfielder is on the brink of a £12million move to the wealthy West London club.

When the picture was taken five months ago, the 23-year-old was happy to be seen slagging off Chelsea.

His original move there had just collapsed after Russian tycoon Roman Abramovich took over the side.

But Parker’s Charlton form has been so impressive this season that Chelsea have been desperate to sign him in the current transfer window.

He also won his first England cap in the friendly defeat by Denmark in November.

Yesterday the fan with him in the picture, who does not wish to be identified, said: “There were a lot of rumours linking Scott Parker and Paul Konchesky with Chelsea and Spurs.

“So my girlfriend wrote a banner saying ‘Tottenham ’n Chelsea R S**t’.

“We asked Konchesky to pose with it and he refused, but Parker was only too delighted. I’m sure Chelsea won’t be pleased to see the picture.” The star has certainly Scott some explaining to do.

·
63,337 Posts
:howler: :howler: :howler:

well most unfortunate that is for Scotty :D

although i've seen his interviews and he's not the brightest spark.

press conference at Midday today i just read,and he won't be able to play against Charlton in 10 days as Curbs put the block on it.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
a bad signing or better not somethin we need badly and could have waited for the summer and try for bigger fish like nedved, and for 12m!!! chelsea are bad negotiators it seems,,,and i dont see him forcing lampard to the bench nor can he tackle like makalele nor can he dribble like duff so where exactky will he play? are u telling me we bought a squad or reserve player for 12 million pounds!!

what we badly badly need is one or maybe 2 decent full backs, babayro melchiot and johnson are good enough to be first team players maybe for bolton but not for chelsea,,especially johnson, in the birmingham and liverpool games i for one counted 7 crosses that nearly hit the roof of the stadium and 3 shots far far away, and who do we send in to provide the quality crossing, melchiot! chelsea has great wingers in duff and gronkajer and u need to support him 2 players of the same quality....

i still think nedved will be a chelsea player next season and wont bet against vieri as well...

·
63,337 Posts
he tackles better than Makelele and Lampard,he also passes better than Lampard or Makelele ,he dribbles better than both as well although he is not in Duffs class at dribbling.

the only thing Lampard has above him is his goalscoring instinct and long shooting.

I can't think of a single thing Makelele does better than Parker. :cool:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
polaris said:
I had no idea Parker was this good.

So he can play on right wing? good stuff :D
It will be a waste to put him on the Right wing, but currently Chelsea is without a real world class right winger...putting him in the right wing can only be temporary solutions..not permanent...

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
KHALID said:
a bad signing or better not somethin we need badly and could have waited for the summer and try for bigger fish like nedved, and for 12m!!! chelsea are bad negotiators it seems,,,and i dont see him forcing lampard to the bench nor can he tackle like makalele nor can he dribble like duff so where exactky will he play? are u telling me we bought a squad or reserve player for 12 million pounds!!

what we badly badly need is one or maybe 2 decent full backs, babayro melchiot and johnson are good enough to be first team players maybe for bolton but not for chelsea,,especially johnson, in the birmingham and liverpool games i for one counted 7 crosses that nearly hit the roof of the stadium and 3 shots far far away, and who do we send in to provide the quality crossing, melchiot! chelsea has great wingers in duff and gronkajer and u need to support him 2 players of the same quality....

i still think nedved will be a chelsea player next season and wont bet against vieri as well...
You said the same about Duff, mate. You haven't seen enough of Parker to speculate. He's quality... can shoot... can pass.. a good tacker and tenacious. We need him!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts