1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scotland Finally Win Under Vogts Against Hong Kong XI
News Archive

Win at last for Berti (Allsport)
05/23/2002. Scotland have ended a four match losing streak under Berti Vogts with an easy 4-0 win over a Hong Kong League XI.

The Tartan Army end their tour of the Far East on a high note after defeats against South Korea (4-1) and South Africa (2-0).

The result will improve morale in Scotland's young squad after a tricky start to Vogts reign, although the oppostion were far from international class.

Kevin Kyle and Steven Thompson scored before the break and Christain Dailly and Scot Gemmill increased the margin of victory in the second half.

Hong Kong League XI: Chun-yip, Kin-wai, Cordeiro, Da Conceicao, Andre, McKeown, Kwok-pui, Ho-man, Udebuluzor, Yiu-cheuk, Filho.

Scotland: Douglas, Weir, Dailly, Wilkie, Stockdale, Gemmill, Severin, Ross, Johnston, Thompson, Kyle.

soccerage

·
Registered
70 Posts
Scotland won againnst a Hong Kong 11-------------even the Ireland u-16's would beat that team. Nothing much to be proud of boys. Even without the unfaithful roy keane

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
There is a saying "If you have nothing good to say don't say anything".

However I find that a bit twee and strongly prefer this one "Shove it right up your arse":D

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
The Judge said:
There is a saying "If you have nothing good to say don't say anything".

However I find that a bit twee and strongly prefer this one "Shove it right up your arse":D
LOL :D

right on!

there seems to be a lot of Scotland haters on xtratime recently...wonder why?

I know that if Scotland was playing in the world cup in a weeks time, i would be too busy preparing for the party, win lose or draw to bother about other nations ;):howler:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts