Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In my boredom today i picked up where Marco left off with these tally's. The last table of his i could find was from round 14, so i went from then on. All rounds i had video's for so i could work them all out, but some uefa assists i'm unsure, and there might be some mistakes in here somewhere anyway .. if you know anything or pick up on any mistake let me know

Tally
31 (24+7) Gilardino
21 (8+13) Morfeo
11 (6+5) Marchionni
10 (3+7) Bresciano
5 (4+1) Simplicio
5 (4+1) Pisanu
4 (2+2) Maccarone
4 (2+2) Bovo
2 (2+0) Cardone
1 (1+0) Budel
1 (1+0) Cannavaro
1 (1+0) Sorrentino
1 (1+0) Degano
1 (0+1) Ferronetti
1 (0+1) Contini
1 (0+1) Vignaroli
1 (0+1) Ruopolo
1 (0+1) Rosina

And the week by week (from rd14) break down:

14 - Gila, assist: Bresc (free kick)
16 - Bovo, assist: Bresc (corner)
17 - Marco, assist: Montero + Buffon :D
18 - Gila, assist: Bresc (shot deflected by Gila)
19 - Bresc, assist: Marco; Gilardino (no real assist)
21 - Gila, assist: Bresc
22 - Sorrentino, assist: Morfeo
23 - Simplicio (penalty); Gila. assist: Morfeo (even though i don't think he meant it)
24 - Gila, assist: Vignaroli
25 - Gila (penalty); Morfeo (shot from outside the box, no real assist)
27 - Gila, assist: Bresc; Bovo, assist: Gila; Simplicio (shot from outside box, no real assist)
29 - Morfeo, assist: Gila (knocked down a simplicio shot); Gila (penalty); Gila, assist: Ruopolo (excellent header off the crossbar)
30 - Morfeo, assist: Gila; Morfeo (no real assist); Simplicio, assist: Morfeo
32 - Gila, assist: Simplicio
34 - Gila, assist: Morfeo; Pisanu, no real assist; Gila, assist: Morfeo; Simplicio, assist: Pisanu; Gila, assist: Morfeo; Gila, assist: Bovo
35 - Morfeo (free kick); Gila (penalty)
38 - Morfeo (free kick); Bresciano; Gila, assist: Morfeo

UEFA: Marco did up until the Besiktas game
Parma - Besiktas: Gila, assist: Rosina; Cardone: assist ? (from a corner, but i dont know who took it); Degano (no real assist)
Parma - Stuttgart (both legs): Marco, assist: Gila; Pisanu, assist: Marco (he passed to simplicio who had a shot blocked for pisanu to put it in, but i think marco should get a point for the assist here)
Parma - Sevilla (both legs): Cardone (from a Sevilla clearance / deflection)Parma - Vienna: Pisanu (not sure about assist?)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Gilardino is one of the equal highest in the league, not surprisingly. It's a wonder that Roma is struggling so badly in Serie A when you look at it. :wallbang: ;)

Montella 24 (20+4)
Totti 22 (12+10)
Gilardino 19 (16+3)
Shevchenko 19 (14+5)
Toni 19 (14+5)
Kaka 18 (6+12)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Dredg, if you can read Italian (but even if you can't) this link will give you a lot of statistics about Serie A;

http://sport.virgilio.it/it/calcio/serie_a/0405/statistiche/

it's split up by matches (partite), teams (squadre) and players (giocatori). and each one will give you stats for a lot of different things. a lot of the words like cross or assist are the same, but if you're not sure about some of the other words then i can help you out :)

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Thankyou this nice statistic.

Tally
24 (17+7) Gilardino
15 (6+9) Morfeo
11 (6+5) Marchionni
9 (2+7) Bresciano
4 (2+2) Maccarone
3 (3+0) Simplicio
3 (3+0) Pisanu
3 (2+1) Bovo
2 (2+0) Cardone
1 (1+0) Budel
1 (1+0) Cannavaro
1 (1+0) Sorrentino
1 (1+0) Degano
1 (0+1) Ferronetti
1 (0+1) Contini
1 (0+1) Vignaroli
1 (0+1) Ruopolo
1 (0+1) Rosina

And the week by week (from rd14) break down:

14 - Gila, assist: Bresc (free kick)
16 - Bovo, assist: Bresc (corner)
17 - Marco, assist: Montero + Buffon :D
18 - Gila, assist: Bresc (shot deflected by Gila)
19 - Bresc, assist: Marco; Gilardino (no real assist)
21 - Gila, assist: Bresc
22 - Sorrentino, assist: Morfeo
23 - Simplicio (penalty); Gila. assist: Morfeo (even though i don't think he meant it)
24 - Gila, assist: Vignaroli
25 - Gila (penalty); Morfeo (shot from outside the box, no real assist)
27 - Gila, assist: Bresc; Bovo, assist: Gila; Simplicio (shot from outside box, no real assist)
29 - Morfeo, assist: Gila (knocked down a simplicio shot); Gila (penalty); Gila, assist: Ruopolo (excellent header off the crossbar)
30 - Morfeo, assist: Gila; Morfeo (no real assist); Simplicio, assist: Morfeo

UEFA: Marco did up until the Besiktas game
Parma - Besiktas: Gila, assist: Rosina; Cardone: assist ? (from a corner, but i dont know who took it); Degano (no real assist)
Parma - Stuttgart (both legs): Marco, assist: Gila; Pisanu, assist: Marco (he passed to simplicio who had a shot blocked for pisanu to put it in, but i think marco should get a point for the assist here)
Parma - Sevilla (both legs): Cardone (from a Sevilla clearance / deflection)Parma - Vienna: Pisanu (not sure about assist?)[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
See who has the best assists per minute ratio in SerieA. This shows the true effectiveness of a player since some players play 5 times more than others.

Anyway this guy has 5 assists in SerieA like 490minutes, Whilst the others you have named play almost 5 times that with 2000+ minutes.

Also last season he had 11 goals and 9 assists in 1500minutes.

But he has to show it more! :howler:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
yep, ReComa ;) :eek: has 5 assists and 3 goals in 491min and Totti has 10 assists and 12 goals in 2321 minutes. El Chino is beating him easily on both counts.

It's also interesting is that Totti has taken 152 shots to get his 12 goals, while Chino has only taken 23 for his 3 goals.

you'll kick my arse for saying it Faisal, but is the fact that Recoba knows he has limited time pushing him to play with more intensity, while others know they need to pace themselves to last 90 minutes?

i suppose you could just simply reply that Recoba can't even get proper match form or fitness though because he is not a regular. still Inter are mad for the way they treat someone like him :star:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Haha mate like you say this is Inter Milan! The club that bought Adriano twice! Anyway Recoba did it last season aswell, And even the season when he had to play as a left midfielder under Cuper's football he made like 8 goals and 15assists! I mean as a midfielder someone like Figo even in their prime would be happy with that, Especially in that Cuper style of football and especially since Recoba isn't even a left midfielder in the first place.

Remember when he went to Venezia, At Inter he played 1 game in the first half of the season. In the 2nd half he made 11 goals and 9 assists in around 1600minutes and equalled Maradona's freekick record in only half a season this is at a team that was bottom of the table before he came. I think this shows what he can do. I mean this is the guy who scored 62 goals in 58 games as a teenager.

If he had like 2/3 games or something then you'd have a point but he has done this over a long enough amount of minutes, To see that his effectiveness second to none.

It would be even better if he played a whole season last year, But he missed the first half of the season due to injury.

Im sure I would be proved right if Adriano Recoba played this season together all the time. If he tripled his minutes and got consistent games in his legs then he'd be even better.(which is a scary thought)

It would be better than the Adriano-Mutu partnership, I mean Mutu is class but he didn't come from the sky, He came from Verona and before then? Yes a Inter reject who isn't as talented as Recoba but made good for him outside Inter like many others.

Anyway he is finished now but the numbers do not lie, And guys like Zidane etc will always get away with it when Recoba has to achieve perfection or else.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Recoba is a mystery. Talent-wise he could have been anything but at Inter he's done nothing with his gifts. Maybe the fact he "plays" in that team will secure his place in history though. People say that Zidane is an all time great mostly because he was lucky enough to play for winning teams throughout his career, in my view. The massive spending and ambitions at Inter over the last decade, combined with the lack of results achieved will however surely be remembered for a long time too. So maybe the most skillful player in the side over these years, Recoba, will at least be recognised as the single biggest waste of footballing talent ever, if nothing else. :)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Why would he even need another lifetime, i reckon Recoba could make it as a coach ;)

and just to drag it back on topic by adding a Parma theme; as i've said before he could still do like Zola and try his luck abroad. he doesn't rely on pace, strength or stamina so he could still have several good playing years left in him even now :)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I love stats, thanks Dredg! :thmbup:

Btw Pisanu is our topscorer in UEFA, another kind of alibi? :tongue: Plus 2 of them were deflected if I remember well. :D But still, he has improved a bit since I claimed he was useless. Possitive things Andrea :)

Gila to surpass him though. :cool:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Vagabondo said:
yep, ReComa ;) :eek: has 5 assists and 3 goals in 491min and Totti has 10 assists and 12 goals in 2321 minutes. El Chino is beating him easily on both counts.

It's also interesting is that Totti has taken 152 shots to get his 12 goals, while Chino has only taken 23 for his 3 goals.

you'll kick my arse for saying it Faisal, but is the fact that Recoba knows he has limited time pushing him to play with more intensity, while others know they need to pace themselves to last 90 minutes?

i suppose you could just simply reply that Recoba can't even get proper match form or fitness though because he is not a regular. still Inter are mad for the way they treat someone like him :star:

If you only play 5 minutes and manage to score a goal in that time your stats will look great then?

Recoba is only playing when Inter is trying to equalize and go all out. Plus this sample is too small to really say if it's a coincidence or not.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
If it was 5 minutes you would have a point, If it was 50 minutes you would have a point, But its 500 minutes and he basically has the same sort of Ratio with the other minutes outside SerieA.

Also as you know last season he missed the first half of the season, When he and Adriano came back he scored 11 goals and 9 assists in 1500 minutes STARTING more games like I said. So the truth is shown. And in other season its basically the same thing, 1 season for Totti or Kaka is the same time for 3 season for Recoba so no wonder people think he doesn't show it more. The expectations are crazy and he should of left like Bergkamp Baggio Mutu etc etc.

Its Inter, Not Recoba and now he is finished so just forget it. Even this season like I showed he is above everyone else in effectiveness but its over now. His left foot is crocked and he will not be the same.

He had his chances to go to Barca Man Utd Juve etc when he was younger but he blew it with this Moratti BS, His fault at the end of the day.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Märco said:
I love stats, thanks Dredg! :thmbup:
You GEEK, only kidding Marco - dont get me banned :scared:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
Really? :thmbdown:
Come on, admit it, you find stats sexy too ;)

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts