Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
True genius. 18 year-old only! :eek: How you guys think of him? He was the mom of Bayern last night. If Ballack doesn't improve his performance and attitude, don't dream to fill Effenberg as the new leader of Bayern. His role in Bayern and Germany will soon be challenged by this kid!

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
He never really impressed me that much whenever I saw him playing in Bundesliga, but yesterday he played amazing. :star:
By far the best Bayern-player on the field: He fought, dribbled, wasn't scared of big names, created chances,...

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Yeah. I initially didn't like him. Thought he was just another one of those overhyped German youngsters. But last night he did what few players in the world can do. At 19 years he plays likes he has hundrers of caps. The ball was just glued to his feet. None could take it from him. Dribbled everyone. Shot so accurately.

Had he played from the begining, we would've made much more chances.

SchweinsTIGER is the only player in the whole Europe, let alone Germany, who can fill in Effenberg's shoes.

He's already miles ahead of Ballack in the technique and passing department.

A true magician. God has sent him for Bayern to replace the Tiger.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Lets not get carried away.

Ballack is miles ahead of Schweinsteiger, in any aspect. He is not the first great player who has problems at Bayern.

Anyway, the best thing about Schweinsteiger is his name..."pig climber"..

Still, his progress is amazing and I wait for similar displays by Trochowski.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I watched the match between Bayern and Real. In that match, the other players in Bayern were not good. Only he was the best in this team. So I think his future in Bayern is good.:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts