Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

is there members here who are involved, have an interest or have knowledge with regards to under age football in any of the scandinavian countries. Ages 13 to 19 really.

If so, would it be possible to obtain some information please?

Regards, Brad.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
In difference to UK and USA children in Norway (Scandinavia) don't play sports for school teams. Instead they take part in sports clubs. These clubs often have a lot of activities, e.g. both football, handball, cross country and ice hockey. Often kids play football in the summer season and do skiing in the winter.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JKris said:
What really are your interest? I find this a curious question.
It's just to do with something i'm working on. A friend is swedish so was just wondering if there were others in any of the Scandinavian countries could give me info on the football scene at schoolboy level........be it the better clubs in the major towns and cities, the promising players etc.........be it best at their clubs, national teams and who would have a chance of playing in Britian. That's all JKris. Do you know anyone or are you involved with football at this level?

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Brad said:
Hi there,

is there members here who are involved, have an interest or have knowledge with regards to under age football in any of the scandinavian countries. Ages 13 to 19 really.

If so, would it be possible to obtain some information please?

Regards, Brad.
What do you want to know, I can give you plenty of info:)

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Brad said:
That's all JKris. Do you know anyone or are you involved with football at this level?
I knew someone (my sisters boyfriend) who knew pretty much all the best youth players in Stockholm as he used to train them. but I am not often in contact with him ATM. The youths up where I live is not likely to reach England... even if you never know

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any small info is a help

JKris said:
I knew someone (my sisters boyfriend) who knew pretty much all the best youth players in Stockholm as he used to train them. but I am not often in contact with him ATM. The youths up where I live is not likely to reach England... even if you never know
Jkris and Erimho.....as I say any small info is a help. Just information like the good youth clubs with players aged 13 and upwards across any city or country in scandinavia.

Club contact details like chairman or president, emails, telephone or fax numbers and really the names of boys who are playing well and are on the fringes or even in the national or district teams.

As I say, I have a friend who is from stockholm also helping me as he has a friend who was involved with a good youth side there......Bromjung?????or something to that nature.

I'm actually doing some work for some clubs with regards to young players in Britain and Ireland just now and there is a growing interets for more scandinavian players these days as they are a safe bet.....usually decent lads who seem to have no problem adjusting to life or football here.

Brad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts