Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Inter wouldn't take trash like Scholes...just another case of the British Media losing their marbles...

·
NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow !!!!
look what i found...

Inter world record bid

Italian giants Inter are apparently lining up an astonishing £31 million (€50m) bid for Manchester United and England midfielder, Paul Scholes.

English daily The Mirror revealed that the world record-equalling offer was made last week and has caused a rift within Manchester United with boss Sir Alex Ferguson battling to keep his midfield star while some directors are keen to cash in on the player.

Scholes, one of the few English success stories at Euro 2000, has been informed of the offer.

Inter would be doubling his wages if the deal was done and Scholes would become the only English player plying his trade in Italy’s Serie A.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Did Italian papers report it? Cause if it was just reported by English papers..........

·
NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have read it before...
& I don't think that he was our key player this year...
that's why i am not very :mad:...
I didn't liked him from the start...
But when a player playes for your club - you just have to love him...
But still , he desided to leave !
"HomeSick" - he called himself...
Whell - he came fast & left fast...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
The whole scholes deal does not look like is will be complete MAN U has refused to sell the player>according to the chairman of MAN U INTER has not contacted to really set this deal up//WHo knows the truth!?

[Edited by cmdg3232 on 14-07-2000 at 14:17]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts