Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"MANCHESTER UNITED stars continue to be coveted by some of the top clubs in Italy with Paul Scholes the latest big name to attract attention from Serie A.
Inter Milan reportedly contacted United last week in a £16 million bid to bring the goalscoring midfielder to the San Siro, but the English champions will reject any approaches for the Salford-born star.

Scholes has further enhanced his reputation in Europe with a couple of splendid performances in Euro 2000, and he is likely to shrug off a knee problem in time to face Romania in England's final Group A match.

Ryan Giggs is another United star who has attracted interest from Inter, with Massimo Moratti a firm admirer of the Welsh winger, but again there is little chance of United selling one of their key performers. In any case, Giggs reaffirmed his desire to play out the rest of his career at Old Trafford, at the weekend."

Personnaly I think he´s waste of money.He´s a great player but we already have Pirlo and Seedorf in the same position.

·
Registered
785 Posts
He is ugly too......

N

·
0 Posts
SCHOLES IS GINGER (ENOUGH SAID).......

He'd ruin Inter Milan's image....

with his thick ginger eyebrows errrr.....

·
Registered
55 Posts
GINGER! GO HOME SCHOLES!
Besides Inter ave seedorf + pirlo (+ Rui)
You really think he would fit in with fine Inter style.

"here comes ronaldo and zanetti striding out in majestic fasion, oh and there that ginger twat scholes!"

Thats the way it would be, it just wouldnt work would it!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would not ditch a player for his hair colour. It´s his skills on the field that matters. That´s not what I expected from true Inter fans, to judge a player from their haircolour and use that as a reason for him not to join inter.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I completely agree with you Recoba. It seems like every other person on this site is a racist...that stinks!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well I quiet agree with Recoba too. But that is because I
know how much Scholes is a great player. If any of yu sw him on the field they would agree with this opinion

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
you guys who would not want scholes on the team because of his eyebrows are morons. how many other players IN THE WORLD have consistently played well and scored regularly for club and country in the last two years? vieri? no. ronaldo? no. zamorano? no. zanetti? no. seedorf? no. dibiagio? no. scholes? YES!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts