Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mikey,... "good player" !? ( :rolleyes: :D )
Don't force back your enthusiasm! The dude's awesome actually.

;)

Ciao.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Sorry Steph, I'm in that kinda mood today ;)

OK, I'll try again, I think he's a super sh*t hot player. I mean it.:)

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
History only remembers the guy who scores and Ronaldo's two-goals will always overshadow the rest. But from my perspective, Schneider was the best man on the pitch during the WC final. He was absolutely everywhere, like if he had a twin to give him a hand. He covered the whole midfield on his own, recovering an impressive amounts of balls, always putting the opponent under pressure. Always fighting (love that!), distributing either accurate long-range passes or inspired close one's (that requires some flair), setting up partners, dribbling Brazilians down the line... Without mentioning his extraordinary shooting skills that the Saudis (among others) have had the "privilage" to taste. He was simply unstoppable, especially on his predilection flank: the right one! Me is really impressed. :eek:

Some of his previous performances already dropped a hint, either in this WC or in the Champion's League (don't follow the Bundesliga, so can't say!). He's not exactly what we call an established player, but I guess this is just suiting this surprising WC to perfection. This final marks the consecration of another talent on the Football planet. That I really wouldn't mind having in Turin, really, especially as he could be a perfect solution in a foreseeable troubled Juve midfiled. ;)

He just won a new fan. :)

Ciao.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Schneider is great! its a shame that Moggi is ot after him :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress:

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
I doubt Leverkusen would be willing to part with him. We have been linked to him, but I'm not sure it's any more then paper talk.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, that's something to consider, indeed. On the other hand, why wouldn't he catch the chance of a lifetime, should it presents? He's 28, relatively unknown, maybe he wants to take this opportunity to reach higher mountains and I'm sure the German club could be tempted by making much money on him, before the "WC effect" stops bringing an influence to bear upon the clubs. Well, now that you mention it, Leverkusen always end up selling their pearls...

:lick:

Ciao.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Well, they did sell that Brazilian winger (forgot the name) to Bayern Munich, so I suppose we could tempt them and it would cushion the blow of losing Davids.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
HE is a great player. But I can't say the same about our General Manager:D
So , we had better forget Schneider and search for some players 16-17 years old :D

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Friday,
July 5th,
17:41
sh!tty weather

I still want Schneider! :devil:

Ciao.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts