Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im from toronto canada and i really wanna see the game wednesday...can someone tell me if rts will show it via livestream...i would also like to learn how to use paltalk...i installed it but how do i watch the game on it?

thanx

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
The game is live on Pink extra, radio Beograd have it if you don't have Pink and I think it's on coolstreams.

·
Registered
793 Posts
DUsan, are you sure about Radio Beograd telecasting the game? Don't Pink have the rights for both TV and radio?

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
17.00 U SREDIŠTU PAŽNJE
18.57 DA VAS PODSETIMO
19.00 VESTI
19.10 ROMANO THEM - emisija na romskom i srpskom jeziku
19.30 VEČE SPORTA
Vaterpolo: LEN KUP, Partizan - Savona
Fudbal: SVETSKO PRVENSTVO, SCG - Španija
Gong u 22.00
**.** DNEVNIK, posle završetka utakmice
23.00 TERRANOVA
24.00 PONOĆNE VESTI

from rts.co.yu :)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yeah, I just checked out the site myself. THat settles it for me then - radio it is :)

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
It's better than nothing, unless coolstreams have it but for some reason I can't play windows media player.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hopefully some chanel pops up on coolstream at the last moment, but I doubt it. I was thinking of sitting out the match and waiting for the video-tape that I can lay my hands on the day after the game, but I know that I won't be able to keep myself from finding out the score. Anyway, radio's not too bad. If anything I find it more nerve-wrecking than actually watching the game.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Maybe there's someone with a SC subscription who is willing to give us paupers the link through which broadcast can be seen :stuckup: :( :D I still havent figured out if I have at least one of the channels that show it on our dish.

Radio = :undecide:

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
What time is the game being showed in Canada, does anyone know?
I'm guessing around 2:30 but I heard it might be on at 4:00 :confused:

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
For people interested who have a satellite receiver, there may be a feed at 10 degrees east if you have rotatable dish.

Also I saw on www.rtrs.tv that they have coverage of the game. However I don't know if there where will be coverage by way of media player which I can't for some reason play anything on.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
RTRS sometimes "blacks out" content for their internet stream. Sometimes they have games on, other times not. Since Pink owns the rights they are selling them to RTRS (although there is a Pink channel in BH) so it'll probably be a black out...

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Yeh that's what I thought, only hope now is of that feed for me, go round one of my rodjak's house to watch it. He's the only person I know with a motorised dish.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Mare said:
What time is the game being showed in Canada, does anyone know?
I'm guessing around 2:30 but I heard it might be on at 4:00 :confused:

canada isnt showing it

·
Registered
423 Posts
Dusan_UK said:
17.00 U SREDIŠTU PAŽNJE
18.57 DA VAS PODSETIMO
19.00 VESTI
19.10 ROMANO THEM - emisija na romskom i srpskom jeziku
19.30 VEČE SPORTA
Vaterpolo: LEN KUP, Partizan - Savona
Fudbal: SVETSKO PRVENSTVO, SCG - Španija
Gong u 22.00
**.** DNEVNIK, posle završetka utakmice
23.00 TERRANOVA
24.00 PONOĆNE VESTI

from rts.co.yu :)

so rts is RADIO is broadcasting it but not rts TV????
thats whack :thmbdown: :(

looks like uefa and fifa play-by-play for me :cry:

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
If you have PalTalk...log on and go to groups. Once there go to Sports and Hobbies and then go to "Serbian Sport"...it will automatically start with the broadcast...hopefully!

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
GRR so for the 1000 time, i got two Pink channels on my satellite and I am in Toronto, will i be able to watch the game??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
423 Posts
yah.....its on PINK plus at 3:00 PM Toronto time

lucky bastard ;)

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Apparently the game is on Pink Extra. Pink Plus has no game scheduled while Pink Extra has a "rezervisan termin" at 20:45 CET (to 22:00 CET, which is the length of your typical footie broadcast).

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Yes like i said before ever since Pink Extra came out they have been showing sports on it, one guy on here even said that they show domestic league games buit i dont know how true that is.As far as the NT goes i know for a fact that they always show the games on Pink even back in the Euro 2004 qual.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts