Xtratime Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i will admit that i am turkish by blood, but that has no reference to what im gonna say, First of all, Brazil got a relatively easy group, away from the other bad boys like germany italy or france, and not only were they put in this group, they still need to be babysat by the refs to make sure they win, they dont want to spoil there good name that probably also has been achieved through cheating of some sort, i mean the complete game was bull****, so many cards to the turks and very little to the brasilians, even though they deserved more. THey are a dirty team and they use every single dirty trick probably in the sport of football, especially acting and diving, Rivaldo got what he wanted, but looked like a complete idiot in the process, shows the kind of person he is, and also the so-called "penalty" was clearly out side the box, and he fell when he was getting pulled from behind, more bull****, i loved the football that brasil displayed but now i realized how corrupt it is, its unfair. I aint too worried tho cuz Turkey will get runner-up and keep goin strong, cuz damn we pissed off, so lets see what happens now, only the refs can stop us. (and they probably will)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts