Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:

I'm REALLY pissed at Willem II at the moment, what a bunch of losers!! They're now 6-0 down vs P$V :mad: :eek: Noone can convince me that they played to win this match, this is even more scandalous as Groningen vs Utrecht last year. If they lost 2-0, ok but 6-0 :eekani: How could they?? :fero: This isn't really great sportsmanship.
Ajax can forget about the goal-difference now (if it comes to that). Now we just have to win vs Den Bosch and get at least a draw at NEC so we will be champions. :star:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
If we pick up the needed points it's no problem, but it was indeed a very lame performance by Willem II. I hope that NEC does the same when we face them.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
What a nonsense. If they want to lose that game 6-0, let them. You don't whine that much when Ajax wins 6-0 somewhere in the middle of the season and their opponent isn't motivated anymore after 20 minutes when they're 3-0 down. And still it has the exact same effect on the goaldifference and points in the championship. The only thing is that you don't care then, and now you do. Why? That's up to you. 3 points is 3 points, and whether they're picked up early or late in the season, it are still 3 points. Same thing with goaldifference.

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was a little bit emotional that night, maybe to emotional. Anyway like chivu said, it was a lame performance by Willem II and that's it. We should grab the title anyway.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Johan Neeskens :) Well, I think there's little else we can do than sit back and watch what will happen. (Or we can break down a train or something :))

1 - 10 of 10 Posts