Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our great sponsor has been with us for X years and it seems she is always on our players' jersey front. I just can NOT imagine one day the name and letter style change.

I am poor and have no car. But if I have to choose one, it must have the PIRELLI BRAND TYERS :cool: :D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Good Tyers (it must be)
Good logo, otherwise... nothing much. Just another sponsor. Heard from last season that this current season, INTER shld be using ACER as main (gold) sponsor. Dunno what happened then.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
the first word that comes to mind when i hear pirelli is the hot calendar, with some great chicks in there and the best thing is that it's getting published year in, year out.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Italia said:
Good Tyers (it must be)
Good logo, otherwise... nothing much. Just another sponsor. Heard from last season that this current season, INTER shld be using ACER as main (gold) sponsor. Dunno what happened then.
ACER? That will seem very strange and out of fashion!!!:D
Keep Pirelli FOR EVER!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Pirelli have nowhere near the resources but I am hoping that they will one day return to Formula One and get some much needed exposure to compete against the likes of Bridgestone and Michelin.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Senna01 said:
Pirelli have nowhere near the resources but I am hoping that they will one day return to Formula One and get some much needed exposure to compete against the likes of Bridgestone and Michelin.
You mean There is no PIRELLI products in F1 now ? That's not a good news anyway:sleepy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts