Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know Jern is all by himself for this Christmas. Christmas can be a lonely time, where troubles can come to the forefront.

Lets all say a prayer for Jern that one day he'll get his life back on track, and by that time he should be supporting Tottenham.

Merry X-mas

(P.s Go Fulham :)?

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Jern does like former Tottenham players but it will be a cold day in hell before he supports Tottenham in any shape or form. It's just a gut feeling I have. :stuckup:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bet his dad (If he had one) supported Spurs :).

Maybe his dad mistreated him which caused a change of alliance. :(?

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
I bet his dad (If he had one) supported Spurs :).

Maybe his dad mistreated him which caused a change of alliance. :(?
Too much booze today eh Jacko? This is so unlike you.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Swiftwilly said:
jern is constantly surrounded by the finest london girls ;)
:D

Interesting, that's kinda how I viewed Jern. Either as a bitter old man, who drinks way too much, or a player old man, who drinks too much and bangs girls half his age.

Merry Christmas Jern - it's still Christmas here! Jacko, I said I opened a door for you to bash him, but I meant politely. Some of what you've said is rather overharsh, especially the father comment. :depress:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Jacko, them scruffy people you live with who stink of piss and ask for spare change from passers by aren't your friends or family, that's just the only place they can find to sleep.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Isaac said:
:D

Interesting, that's kinda how I viewed Jern. Either as a bitter old man, who drinks way too much, or a player old man, who drinks too much and bangs girls half his age.

Merry Christmas Jern - it's still Christmas here! Jacko, I said I opened a door for you to bash him, but I meant politely. Some of what you've said is rather overharsh, especially the father comment. :depress:
its the first one, but ia m trying to con jacko ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Jacko, them scruffy people you live with who stink of piss and ask for spare change from passers by aren't your friends or family, that's just the only place they can find to sleep.

That's just mean :dazed:
This whole thread is a little mean actually :depress: :sigh:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts