Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zdravo Momci,

Back from holidays in Republika Srpska.
I read Savo is having an affair with a croatian singer Nives Celcius . He is married but who cares she is hot , ha what a sick ****!

I remember ****ing a croatian chick once and she thought i was cro too haha but anyways.

i hope savo is having a good time, if u know what i mean!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
hehe :):)
Nice life, Savo :D

·
International
8,545 Posts
Yeah I remember phucking a Serbian chick, and she knew I was Croatian. She was even a Kninovka who had to leave there from the war and her family really hated Croats. Took me 1 week to get in her pants, and it was worth it:)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep Ivo when there is pitcka involved there r no barriers my friend

keep up the good work!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Hehehe, now u really shoved some girls the lesson...:p

M

·
0 Posts
SVET; gossip magazine and an inventor of this so called love afair wrote the name of Milosevic's wife wrong, her name is Vesna and they wrote something completely different. Also they wrote Savo has a 2 yrs old son Luka.
Savo doesn't have a son called Luka. His son's name is Nikola. Savo also has a one year old daughter called Isadora-Dragica that was never mentioned in the article.

A magazine that can not get well known facts straight knows how many and what color of roses Savo sent to this singer?

They are full of ****. I am not saying Savo doesn't have a lover but I very much doubt it is this Nives chick and I very much doubt SVET magazine knows anything about it.

Maja

M

·
0 Posts
Sorry I did not join in earlier guys, I thought these were stupid statistics, never mind. Yeah she's ****able from the raised hair top to the last bottom toe. Real hot chick but a ******. I would like to get stats on her tits ass and pitchka. Ya know, size n' ol! FORZA SAVO,

M

·
0 Posts
if that is ture about Savo Milosevic going out with a Crow chick, then he should'nt call himself a Serb

1 - 16 of 16 Posts