Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Saviola, is an amazing prospect. In a couple of years, his abilities will be even more complete. What a future he should have...

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
This is the worst topic I've seen for quite a while. Why say something random like "Maradona was very good" or "Batistuta scores many goals"?

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
WOW!!!!!! one could die from abject boredum in here.

You my fellow Argie fans need some shock treatment.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
everyone mind their own business if u dont like the topic do not reply whats more

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
hmmmm...not sure what you mean EclipsE but seriously we here at the Argentina forum need to do better than this.

It is embarassing to compare the Argy forum with the Brasilian. They are doing much better and every time Brazil out does Argentina i am annoyed as HELL!!!!!!!

Anyway.......the bottom line is that "Saviola is the best" doesn't characterize a productive thread.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Well, since I am not a huge Argentina fan, but one none the less. I think the problem lies with the lack of truly passionate fans. I think there are only two real Argies in this forum (argentina and czar) and the rest of the guys are on and off.

I agree with this topic being bad. And by my earlier post I meant that you are here to spice things up. :)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well you can say that the brazilian forum is interesting like real madrid one and the argentina forum is boring like the barcelona one.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Of all the young Argentinian players, Aimar and Saviola have the brightest future ahead of them. They will rule both in the Argentinian squad and in Europe in the future. :cool:

[Edited by isgna on 20-07-2000 at 21:35]

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Wow, that really hurt my feelings! I'm a dumb! :(

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
I seriously doubt whether Aimar or Riquelme will be successful in Europe. For me Ortega was just like them......brilliant in South America but a total and complete flop in Europe first at Valencia and then Sampdoria and Parma.

You see......this doesn't mean Ortega is a horrible player it means that he is not suited to Europe and i fear he will one day bring one of his Serie A or La Liga games to Argentina.

Aimar and Riquelme are botth more productive players than Ortega in that tey do not over dribble so mabye he might be the odd one out.

Aimar and Riquelme remind me of Gallardo and Veron respectively. And they are making it big in Europe so mabye if Aimar and Riquelme can model themselves on them they can be successful.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the two to which you compared aimar and riquelme have both been sucessful in europe so why cant they both be.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts