Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Inter watches to the future for the attack. Massimo Moratti had thought next to the Severino Brazilian Lucas of the Aletico Paranaense, but the Olympique Marseilles has had better. The centravanti of national the olympic one verdeoro would have to sign for the French club just in these hours and will catch up the companion of Adrian square. The operation would be gone around around the 17 billions. Still it has not been dissolved, but, the hypothesis that behind this transfer is an Italian square (Milan or even the same Inter). To this point, the society nerazzurra does not have intentional to lose time and it is dived on an other young talent: Javier Saviola. The diciottenne of the River Plate the rising star of Argentine soccer is considered and already is estimated beyond the 50 billions. The Inter, according to Argentine sources, would have reserved it for the 2002, when the contract will expire it, even if, being extracommunitarian, it will have however to pay an indemnification. But the thing more important is that the player would have already expressed its gradimento to the transfer in nerazzurro.

This is from http://www.sportal.it
As I can understand we get Saviola year 2002, for less money than he really cost because his contract expires,but Inter have to pay River Plate for not selling him to another club, so that Inter can have him.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
buggo, I agree with your comments. Besides, I can't see Saviola leaving for at least another 1-2 years.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
forget inter...they have too many forwards

there are alot more clubs that want him also, so i dont think inter would be saviola's first or second choice:)

A

·
0 Posts
in 2002 thats a long time
i want to see him play in europe very soon.
he and ronaldinho gaucho are the 2 players that i would love to see play in europe and prove themselves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts