Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Inter watches to the future for the attack. Massimo Moratti had thought next to the Severino Brazilian Lucas of the Aletico Paranaense, but the Olympique Marseilles has had better. The centravanti of national the olympic one verdeoro would have to sign for the French club just in these hours and will catch up the companion of Adrian square. The operation would be gone around around the 17 billions. Still it has not been dissolved, but, the hypothesis that behind this transfer is an Italian square (Milan or even the same Inter). To this point, the society nerazzurra does not have intentional to lose time and it is dived on an other young talent: Javier Saviola. The diciottenne of the River Plate the rising star of Argentine soccer is considered and already is estimated beyond the 50 billions. The Inter, according to Argentine sources, would have reserved it for the 2002, when the contract will expire it, even if, being extracommunitarian, it will have however to pay an indemnification. But the thing more important is that the player would have already expressed its gradimento to the transfer in nerazzurro.

This is from http://www.sportal.it
As I can understand we get Saviola year 2002, for less money than he really cost because his contract expires,but Inter have to pay River Plate for not selling him to another club, so that Inter can have him.
Sounds real good!

G

·
0 Posts
Great deal for Inter! :)

This kid can end up being big. But let's hope that he won´t have any trouble with injuries.

S

·
0 Posts
Argentinean soccer doesn’t have any kind of Bosman-rule. Brazil has won quite similar to the European one called Pele-rule. But outside those countries it doesn’t mean any kind of discount if a player’s contract expire. Saviola is still only 18 and he’s value is already about 70 billion lire and after next world-cup (which he probably gonna participate in) he will cost a lot more.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
oh that would be a dream if it happens they call him the next maradona and he is still young if this will happen i will jump like a monkey

·
Registered
731 Posts
do we need new striker
R9 is 23
Mutu is even younger
V32 is not old
recoba is also young
where is a place for Saviola?
he is great but we dont need him

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
in another 2 years when probaly mutu will leave
vieri might leave you dont know what migh happen in two years

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
hehehe...
Sounds like we are playing Championship Manager!!Saviola is god!!!

If he comes to Inter in 2002,that would be great!abdul is right!Vieri and Mutu could leave then!

Forza Inter!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Who knows what will happen in 2 years time :confused:
I hope R9 goes back to Barcelona, Kluivert-Ronaldo up-front would be a dream, and I hope Vieri goes back to Juve, Vieri-?, who knows in 2 years time, hopefully not the 2 gutless wonders DP and Inzaghi. :mad:

·
Registered
57 Posts
When I said Inter should buy a great striker such as kluivert every one disagreed so now you want Ronaldo to join at barcelona. No way not even in amillion years .

S

·
0 Posts
saviola=scudetto

he is the best argentinian and he is only 18.if inter gets him then they will get bored of winning the title

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Long term INTERISTI

R9 Recoba Pirlo other than that everyone is probably subject to transfer as far a sMorattis is concerned.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
TAZZ you forgot to add Frey and Cordoba....

As for Saviola, I think that Vieri will be gone after this year, IF Ronaldo comes back....Recoba will probably end up playing the left midfield position near the end of the season and will be our everyday player....Pirlo will be our playmaker and our everyday player....that leaves Ronaldo and Saviola up front....BUT what about Mutu, Ventola, and co.???

Besides....Lippi will only play 4-4-2 or 4-5-1

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
i was taking about attack ju......

I am really startng to realize that Moratti will never settle so i have to try not toget too attached to the players or every off season will be the same emotional roller coaster for me.......:rolleyes: and i just can't take it anymore :)

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I think we should get him his the hottest property in South America and if we can get a advantage over other top european clubs then go ahead i swear this kid is the next Ronaldo but from argentina so if moratti goes ahead with this deal then we should be thank full

SAVIOLA#7

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Yo i honestly don't think he will come. I have a feeling that he will end up with Aimar somewhere else but Saviola is a superb prospect.

L

·
0 Posts
hmm... Saviola is GOD huh? I agree he is superd right now at his age BUT I think he is also super overrated! I am no judge, i think he is a real good player but to think he would be Super Star i think it is too early to tell. From my point of view i saw him played a few times he was quite impressive but he never really stood out, correct me if i'm wrong, apart from his scoring ability he is given too much credit. From what i can recall Ronaldo Pele Maradonna at his age was already a super world class player!!

I say we should wait and see eh ? ... :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts