Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Argentina's Javier Saviola who is currently playing for the Spanish First Division club Barcelona, achieved the 12th edition of the EFE award for the best Ibero-American player in the Spanish league, EFE reported.
Saviola has scored 17 goals this season and secured draw for his side in the clash with Zaragoza on Saturday, which provided Barca's Champions League spot in the next season.
Saviola is the fourth Argentine to win the EFE trophy, following Diego Simeone who achieved the trophy in 1996 playing for Atletico de Madrid, goalkeeper Martin Herrera - 2000 and midfielder Fernando Redondo who received the award the same year for the best Ibero-American player of the decade.
Meanwhile, Alaves defender Argentine Fabricio Coloccini was ranked the second in the EFE award list with his countrymen Pablo Cesar Aimar and Martin Astudillo being the third and the fourth.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Good for him, he deserves it 17 goals in first season with Barca,wao...

·
Registered
518 Posts
I don't know, is Ayala or Aimar transparent ? or simply they are blinded by goals.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Saviola, Aimar and Ayala have been the best South Americans in Spain this season. I would put Solari there as well. Saviola scored 21 total goals for Barca this season, 17 in la liga and 4 in the CL. What a player, what a future...

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Ayala has been probably the best defender in la Liga this year, usually those awards go to attacking players, Aimar had a so-so first half of the season, even though his second half was superb...

·
Registered
589 Posts
Saviola is the best and he will prove it in the future...for Barcelona cause he is not welcome in the nt...

He should thinking of becoming a spanish citizen cause they appreciate good players and are not afraid of picking young players...

cheers:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yesterday, I saw an article (Ole) about Saviola.. saying that his team mates didnt help him very much to prove what can he do.
I think what he said is 100% true from what I saw from Kluivert and sometimes from Rivaldo and Louis Enrique.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
J.Saviola said:
Saviola is the best and he will prove it in the future...for Barcelona cause he is not welcome in the nt...

He should thinking of becoming a spanish citizen cause they appreciate good players and are not afraid of picking young players...

cheers:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:
sorry, he has alredy played for the NT, so theres no chance.
btw, cathana (brazie) became a spanish citizen and camacho left him out of the WC.
about what B9 said, i also think the selfish style of playing that rivaldo has, is not good at all for saviola.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts