Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok. Last week I found Savios new official homepage, which is www.savio.as its in english, portuguise and spanish. Its not new that hes an official site, with Lancenet he is in the net for many years but just in portuguise.

Also, this needs attention: Savio has founded his own Football-club in his hometown Vila Velha. Its about the support of talents.
Great idea! More: Vila Velha F.C.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Thanks LaBlanca! :star:

Isn't about time you change your name to LaNovena? :tongue:

Anyway, Savio says in his site he would love to stay and compete for a spot. If we don't buy players, i have a stinky feeling Del Bosque will play the diamond formation (and yes, i still disapprove of it!). Savio might have a shot of competing with Solari for left wing then.

IF he stays...big if.

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Vampire Lestat said:

Isn't about time you change your name to LaNovena? :tongue:
too short-lasting Mo! ;) :tongue:

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
guess that guys

I wrote savio an e-mail on friday and guess what! He answered the same day!!!! I cant get it! :) Its so great when footballers hold up the direct contact towards their fans. Wish more footballers would think so. Just wish he plays more..

Here is his answer: Gracias amiga por tu mensaje. Me gusta saber que hay aficionados del Real Madrid en todo el mundo. Estoy contento con la idea de saber que mi página
web sirve para mantener un diálogo con los aficionados. Espero que te sirva siempre de referencia. Agradezco también el interés que muestras por mi
familia. Gracias a Dios mi pequeño está mucho mejor. Thank you.

Which means as much as: Thank you friend for your message. I like to know that there are fans of RM in all the world. Im happy that my website makes it possible to hold a direct dialog with the fans. I hope you always make your reference there. Also many thanks for your interest in my family. Thank god, my little boy is much better. Thank you.

You can write him in english I did too. He understands....

Saludos, LaBlanca:D :D :D

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
LaBlanca,

I really doubt he actually answers :D must be the web administrator of his site :)

Then again, maybe sitting on the bench for so long...he gets really bored and.....you never know! :tongue:

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really think it was Savio himself. From many players I know they love surfing in the net. And why not writing with fans? When I still had my homepage, I got lots of references and I always enjoyed reading them and I always answered them. Well tough you never know. :eek: :rolleyes: But I believe he was it! :D

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
For the record, if i was a player, i would answer you :tongue:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
That really depends, but the most part of it sounds formal and standard kind of stuff..

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no Cliff, he directly anwered my questions. Anyway. Heres something new from his page:

SAVIO'S DIARY
A goodbye celebration with my friends of Real
Madrid

Monday at night my wife surprised me with a surprise party. We were
in Madrid solving pending subjects. We saw the game of Real Madrid
against Espanyol, and later we decided to go to take something. I
couldn´t believe it. In the pub where we were began to arrive people
from Umbro, my sponsor, friends of the House of Brazil, and almost
all my ex--companions of Real Madrid. They came to say goodbye to
me.

They were almost all, accompanied by their wifes or girlfriends: Raúl,
Hierro, McManaman, César, Solari, Morientes, Helguera, Celades,
Roberto Carlos, Flávio, Julio César and... Ronaldo! Incredible! We
passed it well, we amused ourselves to the rythim of samba, we
commented lived moments and many anecdotes. I had the
sensation of we all followed together. I always knew that I had
friends in Real Madrid, and now I have the confirmation.

In addition for Ronaldo it was a good moment for sharing a while of
leisure with his new companions, in a special while for him. It was an
unforgettable evening which I will not only remember in my head, but
also in my heart. (03-09-2002)

I almost had to cry reading that! Hes such a good writer. Gracias Savio. Good luck in Bordeaux! :)

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Jun-Lei said:
Savio's going to Bordeaux? :( I don't want him to go! :(
I have to disappoint you Jun_Lei hes gone about a week ago. Hes just loaned, but Bordeaux has the option to buy him. Dont think he'll go back to Madrid, especially since his contract with RM runs out end of this season. Ronaldo already has got his 11. I was sad too...:depress:

...but good news is, he is in the first 11 there and playing a lot. Hes happy. :) An thats the most important thing I guess...although Ill miss him.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Thanks for the info, LaBlanca :)

I'm sad that Savio has gone! :( I still think he's one of the best on the left, & I am so sad even though he's loaned out. I really hope to see him back in Real colours soon :hopefull: And well, I'm glad he will have a first XI place in Bordeaux. :)

As for Ronaldo :wth: don't like him at Real! :irritate:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Jun-Lei said:
I still think he's one of the best on the left, & I am so sad even though he's loaned out.
You're SO RIGHT! And I feel the same too! :(

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Very nice,I didn't know people cared about him that much at Real.He really liked it in Real,Turned down so many offers,but his lack of first team at Real cost him a place in seleção .Coaches say then haven't seen him play.I hope he does well at Bordeaux.But I wished he would go to a better club.Well his first team chances might get him back on Brasil.He is an exceptional player and we miss him in Brasil.
Good luck to him.

Thanks LaBlanca for the info about his website

1 - 14 of 14 Posts