Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...this guy isnt playing bad for an "oldie", in his time in Austria, he has scored many goals and set up even more. Maybee he should come to EURo2000 :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
he scored 2 goals over the weekend, both in the first half, but unfortunately he injured himself in the 38th minute and had to leave the game. The extent of the injury is still not known.
He has played well, but let's keep in mind that this is Austria, the competition there isn't much better, if at all, than the Yugo league. I do think that he should be brought along, but not as a starter, a possible spark in the last 20 minutes of a close game.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I know the Austrian Bundiesliga isn't really on the same level as the Premier League, Seria A or La Liga. But I think Dejo, with his 10 goals and 10 assists, has proved himself worhty of playing for the Yugo National Team, maybee not a starter, but as you said, he should come on atleast at the last 10-15 minutes of most games at euro2000....

·
Registered
234 Posts
R u kidding?
Against Croatia he came on and all he did was make a couple of fouls and then went off.

I would much rather see some young blood being put on the field such as Ognenovic , Kezman or Drulic than an old Savicevic

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nick, it looks like you're going to get your wish, I read this morning that Savicevic has officially offered his spot in the national team up for grabs during a phone conversation between himself and coach Boskov. Now lets just hope that Boskov is smart an selects the right mix of old and young. May be difficult to find a leader though with both Piksi and Dejo not playing, Miha will have to step up!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont understand you poeple.savicevic is legend,but his time is gone. dejo thanks for everything,but please let kezman, drulic and others show what they can.only in that case(without piksi& dejo)we can do something on euro2000.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts